The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 19 20.4%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.5%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.5%

• Total voters
Don't listen to em @MrWavez  haha. PND fans and XO fans got this debate over the better artist all over twitter. When in reality they're both diff so it shouldn't matter. But yes that collab would be FLAMEZ. 

I don't mind PND and wouldn't mind a collab but it ain't ALL THAT IMO. I think an Abel and Tory Lanez collab would be 100x better

The old lady at the end of The Hills video got me kinda shook.. I see someone said she's the devil not sure but it was a creepy ending.

Last edited:
Also is this song about ariana grande ? i looked up the lyrics on genius.com and i just dont know if i can believe that or not. 

A dope collab would be Weeknd x Banks. 
Indeed.  I discovered Banks when she opened up for him for one of his concerts.  Haven't kept up with any of her latest projects but her previous one were dope.  Especially one of those snakeships remix of some song.  Been a while since I bumped.

FKA Twigs might be another good collab. The visual effects on the music video would be insane with those two linking up.

i believe she is the devil if i remember correctly she is in a few videos of his 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Post dat up, b

That "hills have eyes" section is too filthy man. So perfect. Straight out of a horror flick or a horror trailer.

Back
Top Bottom