The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I should have known better....but you can't use the citi presale code without a citi card :lol: x :smh:

I wanted those damn tickets man. I hope I can get the same seats, right behind the floor.

Would be so ill to see him in a small venue like that.
Next album, all of NTXO is flying out to Toronto for the next Mod Club performance 
nthat.gif
. Would be dope. 
nthat.gif

This might be the 1st MOD Club he did since he started. I believe that's what they said where they announced it. That was where his 1st performance ever was held I believe.

Last edited:
This might be the 1st MOD Club he did since he started. I believe that's what they said where they announced it. That was where his 1st performance ever was held I believe.
It was where his first performance was, but he did perform there after Kiss Land too. Does it for every album. 

Nice, the pic I posted was just from Google, I'm pissed I never took any pics. I remember taking a pic of an XO black balloon but that's about it

This was posted in here a few years back, but it's still classic. Their crew was feeling that ****, man. :lol:

I think I might end up going to see him at the Prudential center... Floor seats run for $100, which is $50 cheaper than Barclay's and MSG

That's also the only night I would be allowed to take off work

Question is... How are the girls in Jersey? :lol:

When I first peeped their review I felt as if my energy while listening to the gawd was ridiculously lackluster. :lol:

"What's good young h**? You about it?"

Back
Top Bottom