The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Just peeped it. Good looking out. Repped fam!
nthat.gif

I think you posted the first link twice. Is there a Part 2? 
nerd.gif

Did he do the morning, btw?

Does anyone else notice that there seems to be a choir or something singing in the Hills when the final chorus comes in, or am i tripping again like last time where I thought he was saying "I only call you when it's half past 5AM!" ? 
laugh.gif

I first noticed it during the Coachella performance.

He killed it tonight, no doubt... But I really hope he does something different with what he performs for the Madness Tour. 

Want him to do perform something he usually doesn't. 

Since we don't have a clip of The Morning from tonight's show, here it is when he performed it at Mod Club 4 years ago.

Still my favorite track of his. 
glasses.gif

I think I might end up going to see him at the Prudential center... Floor seats run for $100, which is $50 cheaper than Barclay's and MSG

That's also the only night I would be allowed to take off work

Question is... How are the girls in Jersey? :lol:
They make out with each other. Nuff said.

Some nice yams went to the KL show in Camden

Sorry to ask a Tour question, but has anyone had success purchasing floor seats yet? I'm in LA, homie Bronco helped me out with a presale code but they don't have any floor seats available, just upper level for $150 per ticket

I'm trying to get floor seats, do yall think floor will be possible on Friday when it's on sale to the public? I'm gonna keep trying with the code though...

Sorry to ask a Tour question, but has anyone had success purchasing floor seats yet? I'm in LA, homie Bronco helped me out with a presale code but they don't have any floor seats available, just upper level for $150 per ticket

I'm trying to get floor seats, do yall think floor will be possible on Friday when it's on sale to the public? I'm gonna keep trying with the code though...

That's exactly what I'm doing. I already copped my lower bowl ticket for MSG but I'm gonna shoot for the floor seats on Friday. Worst case scenario, I end up in the lower bowl. If I get a floor seat, flipping the other one at face value shouldn't be a problem.

Back
Top Bottom