The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Am I the only person who thinks there could be better seats available with the general public sale than some of the presale tickets?

Weeknd is blowing up on the radio out here in AZ. He has two of the top 7 songs o the radio right now. I'm not a fan of his but glad to see him doing well

Hoping they add another LA show.
The whole floor section has been sold out since yesterday.
mean.gif
Am I the only person who thinks there could be better seats available with the general public sale than some of the presale tickets?
yes

they only release a certain amount of tickets for presales

Yeah but not much. They save a certain amount for regular onsale. I also think the VIP packages taking over the first grip of rows hurts what you can get as well :frown:

Fams I'm walkin down seaside Boardwalk and the Aztec(known for in the 1st season of jersey shore. Place is a true **** hole) and they were playin Kissland. Bruh I circled right around with my girl and had a drink in there. Young gawd made it

SMH. I paid 146 and couldn't even get on the floor. Gonna try again when general release comes out tbh

Who said none of these songs give them goosebumps? You didn't listen to Prisoner yet when that first chorus drops in? :smh: :smh: :smh:

Yeah, show me your broken heart and all your scars
Baby I'll take, I'll take, I'll take, I'll take you as you are
I'll take you as you are, yeah
Show me your broken heart to know your flaws
Baby I'll take, I'll take, I'll take, I'll take you as you are
I'll take you as you are, yeah

:smh:

I don't think this is a true sign of progression, more so a true mark of his versatility. Your point IMO is a good one but I happen to think it proves a different aspect of his artistry 
This. KL is what fine tuning and polishing a specific style to bring it to a new level sounds like. BBTM shows that he can jump in and out of different music lanes like it's nothing. And while that may be good for his rising stardom, I don't give a damn about how famous he becomes :lol:.

Every time I hear As You Are, I hear On The Run. Then there are the two songs that he really doesn't even own (Losers & Dark Times).

Anyway, excited for the Barclays show, it's gonna be lit!!!

Last edited:
There were some who said this album wasn't cohesive. Maybe not production wise, but this album does tell a story just like his other work did.

It's crazy how Angel is the anti Tears in the Rain and both tracks end their respective albums 

Feel like he could have written Angel about himself in a way from someone else's perspective 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom