The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

So i take it that echoes of silence hasn't drop yet?

Don't expect it for at least another two months.

you talking before the year ends right?

I've been saying it for a while now man. Mid-December would be EARLY. I'm honestly seeing January as a realistic release period.

Don't expect it for at least another two months.

I've been saying it for a while now man. Mid-December would be EARLY. I'm honestly seeing January as a realistic release period.

Dont think so. I am pretty sure we will see it before the year end. Dude streamlines his music since hes independent. He dropped thursday within 5 months of house of ballons and im sure he has been working on EOS for at least some time at least with concepts. They have been talking a bit about it..

illetwitter_normal.gif

ILLANGELO ILLANGELO

Echoes is going to slap the %#%! out of you harder then dude did britney
18 Oct

illetwitter_normal.gif

ILLANGELO ILLANGELO
by BLUEdreamXPHIL

EOS is going 2 be like if HOB met Thursday & they had a baby & then meanwhile that baby went back in time & *%%#@! Thriller & then..
28 Oct

^ he deleted it but i retweeted it before he deleted it

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

The Knowing has had me in a revenge mind frame against my girl for no damn reason.
I knoowwwwwwwwwwwww whaaaaaat yoooouuuuuuu diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiddddd
Stays on repeat son
pimp.gif

That Shake It Off remix is crazy dog

Had a crazy weekend just blasting Thursday through the city

Gone when you Gone
sick.gif
this dude got the formula dog

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Thursday just came out though.

You thirsty.

I'm SAYING though. It hasn't even been 3 months yet. He dropped a somg less than a month ago. Breathe.

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

Dont think so. I am pretty sure we will see it before the year end. Dude streamlines his music since hes independent. He dropped thursday within 5 months of house of ballons and im sure he has been working on EOS for at least some time at least with concepts. They have been talking a bit about it..

illetwitter_normal.gif

ILLANGELO ILLANGELO

Echoes is going to slap the %#%! out of you harder then dude did britney
18 Oct

illetwitter_normal.gif

ILLANGELO ILLANGELO
by BLUEdreamXPHIL

EOS is going 2 be like if HOB met Thursday & they had a baby & then meanwhile that baby went back in time & *%%#@! Thriller & then..
28 Oct

^ he deleted it but i retweeted it before he deleted it

You said It yourself that Thursday dropped just 3 days short of 5 months after House of Balloons. His crew started talking (tweeting?) about it in April if I remember correctly. Nothing Abel does seems rushed, word to a video for a song from the FIRST album still not releasing. They were working on cuts from Thursday from before House of Balloons dropped supposedly, so Echoes already being well in the works means little. I guess all we can do is wait and see though. I did say that mid-December would be an early release guess, so there may very well be a chance that we'll see it before New Year's Eve.

On a semi-related note...
nerd.gif

^^^ saw that, also.... Lamar tweeted something like: a treat from us tonight, no trick...ovoxo.

New eos single? Drake x weeknd track? Maybe a track from take care? The ride? Hmm...

Most likelynothing haha...

Wouldn't mind The Ride or Crew Love dropping. Doubt it though. Guess all we can do, as with everything else regarding The Weeknd, is wait and see.

Weeknd is the best troll ever. Always gets us every time we try and predict what he's gonna do next. He's like the Breaking Bad of music.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

so zero weekend on drakes new Album?
Drake confirmed it a number of times that he would be on/worked on 4 album cuts. I'm sure he provides vocals that aren't listed in the Take Care track list that just made its way online

Originally Posted by JD161616

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

so zero weekend on drakes new Album?
Drake confirmed it a number of times that he would be on/worked on 4 album cuts. I'm sure he provides vocals that aren't listed in the Take Care track list that just made its way online

Pretty sure he's on Crew Love

All I know is is that Weeknd definitely wrote or co wrote at least two tracks. 
Crossing my fingers he's actually on the tracks as well 

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

Originally Posted by cartune

These dudes turned down 7 mill from Jimmy Iovine

eek.gif
nerd.gif
story?
eek.gif

I can understand why though. When you're putting out music like this on your own and you build up this kind of following, a label would just eff everything up.

Heard that wasnt the first offer either. %#@! crazy I really wonder there plan is. Like whats going to happen after EOS drops.

^ eh.
Many artist would jump at 7 million just to say they made in mainstream.

but then again I guess we can say Weeknd isn't just in it for the money and is genuinely trying to make some hot music (independently)

Back
Top Bottom