The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Originally Posted by 540JFan12

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CripwalkinK

If we really knew what The Weeknd's motive was, I could give you a definitive answer. But he is as low key as an artist in this day and age could be, which I totally dig. His goal was to release HOB, Thursday and EOS before doing anything else so we're almost at the home stretch. He's put out a video before w/ 'What You Need' btw. Dude has blown up strictly through Internet buzz, I just really hope he doesn't get signed to any powerhouse labels that want to touch his music and what not. Hopefully, OVOXO turns from a 'movement' to a label.
pimp.gif

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

How is it official if he doesn't claim it? I doubt its legitimacy. He got the dude from city guys?

Anyway, everything you are saying is speculation. Try not to spread false information.

The video is not official. The only official video is the Knowing....Which isnt even out yet.
laugh.gif

and Im pretty sure 9.8/10 it would be on that xxxooooxxx channel with all the other stuff

Originally Posted by quik1987

How is it official if he doesn't claim it? I doubt its legitimacy. He got the dude from city guys?

Anyway, everything you are saying is speculation. Try not to spread false information.
I apologize immensely. Please forgive me, sir.

so lamar tweeted #echoesofsilence at about 12:45 this morning

hoping we are close.  I can't even say I am dying for Echoes because thursday is still on heavy rotation and initiation is too.  But nevertheless can't wait

Originally Posted by Jking0821

hoping we are close.  I can't even say I am dying for Echoes because thursday is still on heavy rotation and initiation is too.  But nevertheless can't wait

im believing any tweet about EOS unless the weeknd himself says something.

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

Jking0821 wrote:

Lamar is part of XO so his word is just as strong as The Weeknd.

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Abel retweeted that tweet too...

Ok it's getting to that point, like it did before Thursday came out, where I just listen to The Weeknd and check constantly to see if the next track dropped.

Finally gave him a chance and
eek.gif
, this dude has got some talent

Its a breath of fresh air hearing the creativity and individuality that he brings. That mashup 'Thursday, It goes down' has been getting constant plays since last night.

In your guys' opinion, what are some must-listens?

Originally Posted by Drizzyd

eek.gif

Its a breath of fresh air hearing the creativity and individuality that he brings. That mashup 'Thursday, It goes down' has been getting constant plays since last night.

Bruh. In my honest honest opinion, if you like what you've heard so far.. then most likely 95% of his discography is a must listen.

I basically "don't like" only two of his songs he's ever released. So really, you're probably just gonna want to listen to everything dude's put out which isn't even all that much anyway.

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

Originally Posted by Drizzyd

eek.gif

Bruh. In my honest honest opinion, if you like what you've heard so far.. then most likely 95% of his discography is a must listen.

I basically "don't like" only two of his songs he's ever released. So really, you're probably just gonna want to listen to everything dude's put out which isn't even all that much anyway.

would like to know what 2 songs you dont like

Glass Table Girls, Life of the Party, and Rescue Me

Those are my least favorites, but I don't think they're trash or anything. I just skip those.

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

Glass Table Girls, Life of the Party, and Rescue Me

Those are my least favorites, but I don't think they're trash or anything. I just skip those.

Rescue Me is technically not "The Weeknd"

Back
Top Bottom