The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
HOB is def a classic, but don't sleep on Thursday. She's the little sis that ain't as fine as the older sis, but she still fine as all hell.

Gone is just pure audio secks. When I read that it was a freestyle it just all made sense. That's why the joint is like 6 mins long, dude was in the stu just
spazzing tf out :x If you haven't pounded some cheeks to that joint while completely and utterly inebriated, you are not living life :x

Abel is so just left field man. No woman in my phone is safe when I'm off the drugs & throw this mans music on :smh:

Thursday has always actually been my favorite
pimp.gif
TBP2 
pimp.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Last edited:
TBP2 :pimp: :x :pimp:

Son :x

She BEGGED meeeeeeeeeeeeee...

Like, Lonely Star and Thursday let me know he was in a zone, The Birds Pt. I let me know he was about to kill it, but this ****?

I knew he was a musical god with this one :smh:

Last edited:
I haven't gone through this thread in depth last couple of pages but am I the only one not really feeling his last two song releases? I've listened to KOTF and Often like a couple of times and idk man I can't seem to get into either

I haven't gone through this thread in depth last couple of pages but am I the only one not really feeling his last two song releases? I've listened to KOTF and Often like a couple of times and idk man I can't seem to get into either
Maybe you just like the original slow flow weeknd.
Yea KOTF was decent when I first heard it but it's growing on me. Often is another story. Instant banger in my car as soon as I heard it

Cause' all this fame i've earned it, I might as well use it,
Private elevator going straight to my unit,
All my ****** round me getting kickback *****,
All my killas round me all be hiding in stussy,
can't nobody stop me, used to be homeless,
now that penthouse at the ritz where my home is,

:pimp: :pimp: everything about Weeknd on this is so damn motivational to me man :lol:

Last edited:
All the pain, sweat and tears, just to get a piece
But now we got it
Man look at the kid now, can nobody stop me
I don't got a single sober vein in my body

pimp.gif
 Story of my life right now. As long as its only success and  alcohol goin through the veins
laugh.gif
. My job would not be happy. I got this, Nomads, and Often as my flow right now

Bruh... You're 18 talking about settling down.

I'm 25, but do you know what I would've done to have the Weeknd's body of music when I was 18... Or 19... Or 20... Or 21??! Deer gawd if I was turning 21 this year and I could be living the life with his music as the soundtrack to my life... I wouldn't make it to 22.

{

I was 21 when HOB came out and had just transferred to a big university.

It changed things...

Bruh... You're 18 talking about settling down.

I'm 25, but do you know what I would've done to have the Weeknd's body of music when I was 18... Or 19... Or 20... Or 21??! Deer gawd if I was turning 21 this year and I could be living the life with his music as the soundtrack to my life... I wouldn't make it to 22.

{

I was 21 when HOB came out and had just transferred to a big university.

It changed things...

Lmaooo. I think I was 15 or 16...bumping that 24/7. Had the thots hooked on that XO.

Cause' all this fame i've earned it, I might as well use it,
Private elevator going straight to my unit,
All my ****** round me getting kickback *****,
All my killas round me all be hiding in stussy,
can't nobody stop me, used to be homeless,
now that penthouse at the ritz where my home is,

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
everything about Weeknd on this is so damn motivational to me man
laugh.gif
that line had me like
rick-ross-head-nod-o.gif

The more i listen to often the more i like it.  It sounds like vintage weeknd to me.  KOTF is solid but i agree with everyone just sounds like a freestyle track, just a random thrown together talk that ish type track.  I think there will be a KOTF mix tape that that will end up on.  I can't wait though for another well thought out album like kiss land.  

Back
Top Bottom