The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The Weeknd's debut album Kiss Land > Jameis Winston's debut as Florida State's QB last night... And anybody who saw that game and heard this album will get that....

The Weeknd's debut album Kiss Land > Jameis Winston's debut as Florida State's QB last night... And anybody who saw that game and heard this album will get that....

She might've been the one, I let it go
For a little fun.

I shake my head every time he says it in the first verse.. :smh:

I havent even listened in the whip yet.. Driving to work today just because :lol:

Last edited:
Damn I have to relisten to this...skimmed through it and wasn't feeling the beats
Skimmed through?

558.gif

1154.gif

776.gif

1160.gif

1084.gif

310.gif

131.gif

Is it just me or is the most powerful line on this whole tape, the last line in Professional before the beat switches?

I decide when we're through...

BRUH! So cold.

Had no idea that this was out

Only streamed half of it so far and its :smokin. Bout to be on repeat for the whole month.

Don't even want to know what could be on the other end of the line for that number :rofl:

Abel is wild.

This is what happens when you call that number

Cliff notes:

You hear his talking voice, the professional version.

He thanks fans for being there, and helping him go from being homeless to travelling the world doing what he loves.

Video for "Pretty" on the way. Calling that number when he tweets a signal for you to will let you see some clips from the video.

Claims he may hit people who call back when he's free, just to say what's up (we know this won't be happening :lol:)

And in other news, the "Live For" video is being shot.

Back
Top Bottom