The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I can't even imagine how he's going to perform these in the Fall Tour. :smokin :smokin Cannot wait for October in NYC. :smokin:smokin

Not listening til the album comes out. I swear I can hold out

But just heard I'm Good off the Wayne Mixtape. Wow. Killed that song. How does Wayne open his Mixtape with just a weeknd song lol.

just bought my ticket to the santa barbara show and preordered the album. holding out until i get the album and gonna listen to it from the drive from san diego to santa barbara then watch him perform it

can't stop running this album back :smh: :smh: :pimp:

one of those projects that you can't catch everything on the first couple listens... im finding something new about it every time i give it a spin, from the vibe, to the storytelling, etc... it's all there.

speaking of the vibe, this is definitely a new feel that abel's bringing to his music... much different from the trilogy, but this lane fits perfectly as well.

i can't wait to experience these tracks live when he comes to NYC :wow: :smh: :smokin

Ok... Mission for the next week... Find the perfect female to take to the DC show.
glasses.gif
Same here man. I just moved down to the DMV yesterday after spending the summer here. The gameplan is to find a chick in the next few weeks, do all types of drugs, and then it's Beast Mode activated after the concert 
devil.gif

it's tough for me to pick favorites off of here because i look at the album as one complete piece, it's tough to pick it apart this early. however, what pharrell did on that wanderlust remix is incredible. the beat is so groovy... it's different from what the sound the weeknd usually has connected himself to, but it works so well. the backup vocals from P throughout the track are perfectly executed too.

Lets not forget the dispicible me 2 soundtrack....he made that movie really live..

On another note......this album is ****ng crazy...if I can't release a large scale version I will def make something for the NT weeknd supporters...
please bless us slimk

***** going to have me drowning in Henny, hitting women raw to Professional.

I hate this guy man

I hate this guy man

I hate this ***** in a way I have never hated anyone before :smh:

"Adapted to these models
Who adapted to the bottle
They take it down like water
Just to burn away their sorrows
I'll stay up till tomorrow
Just to tear down all their morals
And all is fair in Love and War
She's pure"

:smh:

Read the last 3 pages, and since i've DL'd and gotten through half the album and i gotta say this is on another level from what i've heard so far

:rofl: :rofl: @ the vid of dudes going ham bout the weeknd

I'm tryna tell y'all, the transition from Adaptation to Love In The Sky...

I'm glad I didn't play You Belong To The World a lot after it leaked. Joint is still fresh.

Last edited:
Hope this album allows for him to start making some more babymaking songs :pimp: Imagine a whole album like Love In The Sky. That beat on Pretty sounded like some Babyface/Ginuwine type piff.

I like the dark stuff but next round we gotta have some joints that I can play before I get in the yambs.

Going through Kiss Land  now.

Only listened up to  Adaptation though; that joint has been on repeat for minute now. 
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Looking forward to listening to the rest of the album.....eventually.
laugh.gif

Hope this album allows for him to start making some more babymaking songs :pimp: Imagine a whole album like Love In The Sky. That beat on Pretty sounded like some Babyface/Ginuwine type piff.

I like the dark stuff but next round we gotta have some joints that I can play before I get in the yambs.

No thanks jeff.

the trilogy is just fine for the yamb playlist...

matter of fact had this ratchet asking "who is this singin, I really like it play some more" when I ran that HOB in the whip on friday :smokin

No thanks jeff.

the trilogy is just fine for the yamb playlist...

matter of fact had this ratchet asking "who is this singin, I really like it play some more" when I ran that HOB in the whip on friday :smokin

Well obviously :

The Party & After Party
The Morning
The Knowing
Coming Down

will make the panties drop but I also feel it should be a 50/50 ratio.

Back
Top Bottom