The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

i have not taken my headphones off

masterpiece.

thank you Abel.

Professional is the best song on the album, point,blank,period.

"To fall is unacceptable, Cause everything you've been through made you stronger,

And every day you learn about yourself, And nothing really played out how it's supposed to,

Depending on somebody else's wealth, But now you know the value of a dollar"

sick.gif
nthat.gif

I personally liked his song on Dedication 5 more than most of these songs. I'll give it a 7.5/10 on first listen.

Expectations wayyyy too high. No anthems/classics on this album either.
If someone were to claim there's a classic on this album it'd seem pretty kneejerk. Let it marinate before anyone says anything like that

I already do feel that Kissland and Love in the Sky will end up as classics though. We've had those songs for a while now so it's been able to set it.. I will play those two tracks for years

^Love In The Sky is
pimp.gif
.  I think it's better than Professional, personally.  Also, that Pharrell remix of Wanderlust
sick.gif
pimp.gif
, he did his thing on that beat
pimp.gif

That Stutter part in The Town is amazing B.. Always gotta run the track back :smh:..

Haven't gotten time to listen to whole album yet

That Stutter part in The Town is amazing B.. Always gotta run the track back :smh:..

Haven't gotten time to listen to whole album yet

My day one numbers

Professional -5/5
The Town-5/5
Adaptation-5/5
Love In The Sky-5/5
Belong To The World-3/5
Live For-3/5
Wanderlust-4/5
Kissland-5/5
Pretty-4/5
Tears In The Rain-5/5
Wanderlust(Pharrell Remix)-4.5/5
Odd Look-5/5

KL>Thurs>EOS>HOB

I put KL on top because the entire album fits so well in the background while running through the yambs during cuffing season.

It kills so softly.

Professional...The Town....Adaptation....Love in the sky.....Tears In The Rain....Wanderlust(Pharrell Remix).....lawdamercy:x

Man... I wish he didn't let us hear Love in the sky until the album came out. The transition from Adaptation to LITS would've had me impregnating someone's daughter TONIGHT. :smh:

Man... I wish he didn't let us hear Love in the sky until the album came out. The transition from Adaptation to LITS would've had me impregnating someone's daughter TONIGHT. :smh:

Adaptation to LITS to BTTW is :pimp:. Yeah but we heard 2 out of 3 already. Still :pimp:

man, you can tell when artist have their #"$# leaked. They be on twitter givin a heart felt speech :lol:

First-day cop regardless.

We probably wont ever see another trilogy type deal. But this album is still good, especially the first half.

Man... I have to stress again that I don't even like R&B or whatever you wanna call **** where _ are singing but this is amazing. Dude is genius

I knew dudes were gonna like Live For when it was placed in the middle like an interlude.

:smh: :x @ that trans from adaptation to love in the sky

Back
Top Bottom