The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
first listen i give it a 4.. granted it was in ****** headphones i had to borrow since mine are at work.

lovin the mj vibe on the 2nd half of the album. i'll have to let it marinate and give it a proper listen in the whip before i finalize my score.
Out of 10?!

subscribing for the male groupie-isms and lol's that's sure to come...just d/l this and also just found out about that illangelo tape...bout to be a cold sunday...

After first listen, his worst project yet. Not terrible by any means, but I hold him to a pretty high. I give it like a 7. Nothing really stood out except the Pharrell Wanderlust remix.

Last edited:
After 2 full listens I'm really feeling this. Tears in the Rain is my early favorite :pimp: :smh: :smh:.

Took my pain meds for my back. Currently listening on my macbook with the Beats Pro.

I held off on listening to all the singles etc. When the beat drops on "The professional" it had me like ok ok

I wish it hadn't leaked. But it's whatever. Still gonna buy the album on the 10. By the looks of all of your responses, the album is amazing. :pimp:

I wish it hadn't leaked. But it's whatever. Still gonna buy the album on the 10. By the looks of all of your responses, the album is amazing. :pimp:

Why? It not leaking wouldn't have helped his sales or anything, dudes would just wait until someone uploads it on the 10th :lol:

Last edited:
I'm mad as hell I gotta goto Made in America. I'm just tryna listen to this all day :lol: :lol:.

I went this long without listening to this hoping I could make it to sept 10 but I'm weak. About to listen to it 
mean.gif

I went this long without listening to this hoping I could make it to sept 10 but I'm weak. About to listen to it 
mean.gif

Don't feel weak man, Abel was going to put a stream up tonight anyway. There's never a reason to deprive yourself of good music.

Professional -5/5

The Town-5/5

Adaptation-3.5/5

Love In The Sky-5/5

Belong To The World-3/5

Live For-4/5

Wanderlust-3.5/5

Kissland-5/5

Pretty-4/5

Tears In The Rain-4/5

Wanderlust(Pharrell Remix)-3.5/5

Odd Look-3.5/5

Kissland as of this moment gets a 49/60 , or about an 82%, not bad.

Expectations are just too sky high for this man...

He's set the bar so high for me that I just don't think I'll be fair to any of his future releases. I've been listening to this all day and I definitely feel like I was left wanting more. My favorite tracks off the album, except for Wanderlust remix were the ones we've already heard (Love in the Sky, Kissland, Odd Look). His one minute track on the Wayne mixtape actually stands out to me more hahahaha.. but probably because it's more simplistic. 

Hopefully it all grows on me though

Back
Top Bottom