The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Debating whether to take girls with us, or hunt while we're there...

Hunt. I saw him at Hollwood Cemetery. I was with a girl at the time but if I wasn't.....man if I wasn't.

:lol:

The hunt is on...

...N' **** around perform "Coming Down" and have me in the Greek Theater like

Random aside, but who wins?

Last girl is Dirdy Birdee or some **** like that.

Couldn't tell you how many times I've watched that video. :pimp:

So pissed I couldn't get tickets due to being busy AF at work. Please, Please to anybody that's going please cop me a tour tee it's the japanese cartoon one. size L. :frown:

my paypal will be ready.

That snippet didn't get me too excited but.... that release date is way too far away. I need some of that before the summer ends 
frown.gif
mean.gif

That snippet didn't get me too excited but.... that release date is way too far away. I need some of that before the summer ends 
frown.gif
mean.gif
laugh.gif

It's only next month. 

I just hope he performs a solid amount of HOB on this tour and doesn't just do KissLand plus 3-4 songs from the previous three tapes.

laugh.gif

It's only next month. 

I just hope he performs a solid amount of HOB on this tour and doesn't just do KissLand plus 3-4 songs from the previous three tapes.
I know but it'll be the end of summer 
tired.gif
 it would have been nice to have it for at least one month of summer (August) to cause a lot of trouble to.

If he does 3-4 songs from each of the previous tapes I would be pleased, that's a lot of old songs. I'm sure he'll perform most of his new album.

We should be getting "Belong to the World" this Tuesday.

Body is all sorts of ready.

Last edited:
Might sound crazy, but this is the one show I'd probably go to alone. I've seen him twice with a group of people, but honestly it would have been better if I was just roaming solo. So many random girls there looking to just have a good time. I wouldn't mind just going alone and then in line is when you sort of plant your seed. That's what I did last show, ended up with a Filipino/white girl in line, made some small talk and it was a wrap. 

Yeah last time I went I bought tix as soon as they came out and gave no damns about anyone else that went with me. Ended up finding out my roommate was going to and we brought a crew along.

I'm gonna have to buy overpriced tix in september for NYC :smh:

laugh.gif

It's only next month. 

I know but it'll be the end of summer 
tired.gif
 it would have been nice to have it for at least one month of summer (August) to cause a lot of trouble to.

If he does 3-4 songs from each of the previous tapes I would be pleased, that's a lot of old songs. I'm sure he'll perform most of his new album.
I should've been more clear, I was referring to 3-4 songs from Trilogy total, if things worked out with a couple from each tape along with KissLand I'd be more than pleased. 
Couldn't find anyone to go with. No one wanted to drop the bread.
mean.gif
frown.gif
Broke N_'s FTL.

Back
Top Bottom