The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
$282 for four tickets... New York, we in there!
pimp.gif

Wow i missed the presale for DC. Probably wont go if the general release ticket seats are bad. Smh i thought pre sale was starting tomorrow I hate when ticketmaster does this s***.

Think if I buy 2 tickets in different sections I will be able to sell and obtain 2 tickets right beside each other?

Just copped my tickets for the Sept. 10th show :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

So excited, will be my first time seeing dude live. Will be sure to enter the next dimension pre-show :lol:

The last time I saw this dude, he was like an hour or two late. Lol, dude was prob gettin drugged up to the maximum. Not a fan of big venues but I had to, we will see how ratchet the Greek Theater can get

Last edited:
imo last time i was too faded and have a hard time remembering ****. I actually wanna go see him again sober.

Be safe peoples.

Last edited:
For the people who've seen him live how would you rate the show /10?
I saw him in seattle front row and I'd say 10/10. Perfect level of faded, the chicks, great performance etc. OAN, Got my VIP package for the toronto show on the 19th. Front row, center stage. super pumped, Heard Massey Hall was a great venue. Edit- Just saw you're from Seattle. You'll have a blast there man. I flew up last concert and saw his show at the showbox and got a chance to talk to him for a little. Real cool dude, laid back. At any rate, I didn't know anyone besides my brother that came and ended up meeting some chicks and smashing that I'm still cool with this to the day. Just the vibe of the people there i think enhances the experiment.

Last edited:
imo last time i was too faded and have a hard time remembering ****. I actually wanna go see him again sober.

Be safe peoples.

I was so geeked up to see him live I forgot I only had breakfast that day.... needless to say but I only rememeber him performing the first 2 mins of High For This. For the upcoming show I'll probably just pick between alotta liq or some molly, can't do both this time :smh:

September 22nd... We outchea :pimp:

Was trying to debate if I wanted to do "in the pit" stand only at the very front or right behind it in the seating area... Figured the pit would be too packed and didn't want to be bumping shoulders with 18 y/o's fan girling while I'm in my zone.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom