The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I've been listening to "Coming Down" everyday for the past 2 months. Song is so crazy to me.
pimp.gif
Coming Down is
smokin.gif

My fav song has to be Outside tho. The part when he goes "and baby I will stay, up all night", 
embarassed.gif
smokin.gif
sick.gif

I always try to hit it that note and fail miserably
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Anyone else notice how often he makes a reference to being cool with his boys running a train on a girl.. or even asking her to?

It's throughout many of his songs, how could you not notice it? :lol:

It goes with his whole persona and the world he brings you to in his music. Sex, drugs, pain, debauchery, highs, lows, lethargy, and so on..

:smokin

Mane I really hope him and the Rose guy get back cool. The vibe of HOB was just on some other ****.

He still has the presence on his later work but its becoming more centered than that left field **** on HOB

Mane I really hope him and the Rose guy get back cool. The vibe of HOB was just on some other ****.

He still has the presence on his later work but its becoming more centered than that left field **** on HOB

Zodiac is only responsible for like 2 1/2 songs on HOB. Doc McKinney is the one you should be praising.

On a semi-unrelated note, Thursday is my favorite too.

So where would one go about purchasing a physical copy when this releases?

I haven't bought a CD in, um, ever.

i actually deleted the 3 mixtapes from my itunes like 2 weeks ago... trying to trick myself into thinking everything is all new...because that first time hearing abel's music > *... going cold turkey until the release date...

Zodiac is only responsible for like 2 1/2 songs on HOB. Doc McKinney is the one you should be praising.
On a semi-unrelated note, Thursday is my favorite too.

Yea, but he came up with the idea/direction of what he wanted the weeknd to sound like and he came up with the name. so the man deserves his due but definitely not all of it. What you need and The party are absolute standouts on HOB and The party is a masterpiece of a song imo. so thanks to him for those. It would be cool if they would collaborate again on a few songs, or just join Doc and Ill and produce all of the music. thats not happening but it would be great.

Last edited:

I agree as well

It's BAD not BACK
He negged you because you shouldn't be cutting the skit out. You learn to appreciate it over time.

One of those statements that sounds right to say but just makes no sense at all. :lol:

Would love to hear details about how anyone has grown to appreciate Juicy at the end.

Not saying everybody has to go edit him out but acting like that **** is some acquired taste is funny.

Last edited:
Like, yo...

....How are you guys not feeling Til Dawn? :smh:

Joint gives me a 80's-esque/Drive (the movie) vibe where I feel like taking a night drive with the windows down. Fire.

^ I agree.. I'm gonna buy it regardless so I'm dying to hear 28 & valerie in full ASAP

Back
Top Bottom