The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Has there been any packaging/artwork pics revealed yet? Thought I would have seen 'em by now since it's dropping soon.

Anyone also know for sure many discs are included? I don't see a label giving this _ 3 discs because of costs...even 2 would sort of be
eek.gif
for him at this stage in his career.

Last edited:
I have been listening to this on repeat for a few weeks now. I don't usually appreciate other people's remixes, but I play this and jam the hell out.

Also good looks on Target selling the physical copies.. it'll be the first CD purchase since I was in elementary school.

Has there been any packaging/artwork pics revealed yet? Thought I would have seen 'em by now since it's dropping soon.

Anyone also know for sure many discs are included? I don't see a label giving this _ 3 discs because of costs...even 2 would sort of be :wow: for him at this stage in his career.

Product Details
Audio CD (November 13, 2012)
Original Release Date: 2012
Number of Discs: 3
Label: Universal Republic
ASIN: B009LDXQGW
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #187 in Music (See Top 100 in Music)
#6 in Music > R&B > Soul > General AAS

Amazon product ASIN B009LDXQGW

I have been listening to this on repeat for a few weeks now. I don't usually appreciate other people's remixes, but I play this and jam the hell out.

Also good looks on Target selling the physical copies.. it'll be the first CD purchase since I was in elementary school.

laugh.gif
 I'm on the same boat. I keep playing his "So Wrong" remix

Anyone also know for sure many discs are included? I don't see a label giving this _ 3 discs because of costs...even 2 would sort of be
eek.gif
for him at this stage in his career.

Product Details
Audio CD (November 13, 2012)
Original Release Date: 2012
Number of Discs: 3
Label: Universal Republic
ASIN: B009LDXQGW
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #187 in Music (See Top 100 in Music)
#6 in Music > R&B > Soul > General AAS

Amazon product ASIN B009LDXQGW
3 discs
eek.gif
...and it's priced around $10. That's love right there.
pimp.gif

Thanks for the info G.

Last edited:
Yeah, the label's definitely willing to press 3 CDs when you're selling out shows across two countries before dropping an album :lol: If this guy doesnt go plat with Trilogy, I wont want to live on this planet anymore.

Last edited:
the weeknd, also known as the guy whose responsible for you popping pills sipping lean doing a half a line of blow taking shots of everclear and getting twisted out of your mind that one night when you met that girl from back in august who was tripping but finally let you to get the yambs that night and now she's calling you heartbroken because you told her you could never get with a girl who got tossed between you and your boys and you only did it for the thrill and it turns out she looks like Jasmine Guy but not the same Jasmine Guy from a different world but the Jasmine Guy from stomp the yard 2 and now this broad is tripping calling your home boy who she topped off the same night saying she's pregnant and it's yours.

November 13, 2012 :pimp:

the weeknd, also known as the guy whose responsible for you popping pills sipping lean doing a half a line of blow taking shots of everclear and getting twisted out of your mind that one night when you met that girl from back in august who was tripping but finally let you to get the yambs that night and now she's calling you heartbroken because you told her you could never get with a girl who got tossed between you and your boys and you only did it for the thrill and it turns out she looks like Jasmine Guy but not the same Jasmine Guy from a different world but the Jasmine Guy from stomp the yard 2 and now this broad is tripping calling your home boy who she topped off the same night saying she's pregnant and it's yours.

November 13, 2012 :pimp:

my body is ready

his label is also the distributor so that might be why they don't mind doing 3 discs.

:wow:

it looks like a mini box set.

Last edited:
:smokin :smokin :smokin

dude drops nothing but bangers will cop trilogy and support

Lord knows what I've done with his music on in the background :lol:

I'm in the boat with the people saying he won't go plat, even with the 3disc..

ALOT of people still dont know who he is or definitely haven't listened to most of his music aside from featured tracks

Last edited:
he's gonna go plat just off the fact that it's 3 discs... all he has to do is sell 333,334 copies... platinum
1 sku number = 1 album.

3 separate sku numbers = 3 albums packaged together.

I'm rootin' for the kid, no doubt. But unless these 333,334 copies is a "moral" platinum we're tal'mbout, he'll need to sell 1,000,000.

1 sku number = 1 album.

3 separate sku numbers = 3 albums packaged together.

I'm rootin' for the kid, no doubt. But unless these 333,334 copies is a "moral" platinum we're tal'mbout, he'll need to sell 1,000,000.

Thats not true

1 sku number = 1 stocked item sold

1 album sold with 3 discs = 3 discs sold

The RIAA counts discs

Soundscan counts skus.

The RIAA crowns platinum certifications not soundscan.

Last edited:
Thats not true
1 sku number = 1 stocked item sold
1 album sold with 3 discs = 3 discs sold
The RIAA counts discs
Soundscan counts skus.
The RIAA crowns platinum certifications not soundscan.
yeah because Speakerboxxx/Love Below went diamond based on it being a double disc

Back
Top Bottom