The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm just going to hold out for when Abel does a tour strictly on the Trilogy for nostalgic reasons.
Probably won't happen until the 10th anniversary :lol:

Wow just saw the setlist. So glad I sold my tickets. You can still have BBTM/starboy be 60% of the show and throw a bone to your other 4 albums.

I'll just catch him at festivals. Think I'm cool on solo tour Weeknd.

"I miss the old Weeknd"

Glad he is prospering. But as an OG fan im cool with not buying a ticket. I was more hyped for 6lack :smh:

yeah, not really following this thread like i used to for secret drops and songs he's featured on.

i don't want it to be that way but I could care less if he's featured on a song anymore cuz it's 50/50 he beasts on it.

Word. Def agree that I am 100% happy for his success.

But c'mon b.

At least do a few tracks from both Trilogy and Kiss Land. 

The people who are probably dropping that much to be in the front row are probably the ones who want to see songs from those projects just as much as they want to see stuff from BBTM/Starboy... if not more in our case. 

concert was dope.

openers stayed at the main stage, most of them didn't do their main hits until they came back out during the weeknd's set.

you can stand around the walkway of the stage, once the lights went off everyone went around the walkway. security didn't let anyone lean on the rail so there was about a one person space. most people were chill the whole night (didn't try to push to get to the front, etc). he stayed in the middle of the walkway most of the show, guest artists (during the weeknd's set) would go all the way to the front of the walkway. the stage design was :smokin :smokin

I think I only have one more album left in me, if it's nothing that blows me away my stan card probably gonna get pulled 

"I miss the old

Glad he is prospering. But as an OG fan im cool with not buying a ticket. I was more hyped for 6lack :smh:

Wow just saw the setlist. So glad I sold my tickets. You can still have BBTM/starboy be 60% of the show and throw a bone to your other 4 albums.

I'll just catch him at festivals. Think I'm cool on solo tour Weeknd.

I hit the SJ show with somewhat low expectations, because I saw the set list a couple hours before hand..

As an OG fan whom isn't big on his newer stuff, after witnessing live, I was plenty satisfied with the set-list. He gets it bubblin' with the newer/mainstream hits of today.. then back doors it with;

Secrets-ICFMF, that transition :x :wow: :pimp:
Or Nah :pimp:
Crew Love :smokin
Wicked Games (Bonafide Classic. Best song I've ever witnessed live... 5 years running, never disappoints.)
The Hills :pimp:

In a perfect world we'd get the 6:4 (Trilogy:Other) ratio but I assure the show as a whole is live asf from top to bottom.

Last edited:
I hit the SJ show with somewhat low expectations, because I saw the set list a couple hours before hand..

As an OG fan whom isn't big on his newer stuff, after witnessing live, I was plenty satisfied with the set-list. He gets it bubblin' with the newer/mainstream hits of today.. then back doors it with;

Secrets-ICFMF, that transition :x :wow: :pimp:
Or Nah :pimp:
Crew Love :smokin
Wicked Games (Bonafide Classic. Best song I've ever witnessed live... 5 years running, never disappoints.)
The Hills :pimp:

In a perfect world we'd get the 6:4 (Trilogy:Other) ratio but I assure the show as a whole is live asf from top to bottom.

I've seen a ton of people go into it with low expectations cause of the setlist. Yet to see someone say the show wasnt a great experience.

Just so I know once and for all where I stand with NTXO. You all riding with the idea that TITR is a better track than Til Dawn? :nerd: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom