The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Let us know how it goes y'all 
nthat.gif

Won't even peep off the strength of these two. :smh:

Last night faded a few hours before having to go into work and I hear

"They all feel the same
Adjust to the fame
Cause no one will love you, like her
It's pointless
Like tears in the rain"

93609f4d4dd4a378c45f6df2bbfb16fe.gif

Miss that guy no pause idc :smh:
qft

I'm so tempted to go cuz of the legacy but I'm not comfy supporting this Disney ****.

Maybe in a few years when the star doesn't shine so brightly, the money has been wasted on strippers and drugs, but then you gotta pray the performance aspect doesn't struggle.

These are just jokes btw.
A supreme talent like that I hope never goes to waste nor would I wish bad things for the dude who's enriched my life musically.

New poll is up 
tongue.gif

Want to see how many of use are attending this tour.

If you're going, what city?
nerd.gif

As for me I'll be going to the DC show at the Verizon Center!  

I'm not going, I'd like to see him live but I feel like I missed out on seeing him at his best (for me). Plus his American tour setlist is just BBTM & Starboy.

Last edited:
Yea Barclays prices are still steep!

I been having my eyes in AC, Barclays and The Coliseum... Whatever I can get I will take :lol:

Just got home, great performance. Heard before that The Weeknd was a sub par performer, but that was incredibly wrong. Amazing show, crowd was energized and into every song from start to finish. Openers were alright, Rae Sremm brought energy. Sat row 28 FLR and it was perfect. He stayed in the middle and end of the walkway for most of the performance. A lot of people rushed the walkway pretty early, so if you want to get real up close, I suggest to head to the walkway and chill there.

Don't want to leave any spoilers. It was a very good show, worth the money.

Last edited:
Just got home, great performance. Heard before that The Weeknd was a sub par performer, but that was incredibly wrong. Amazing show, crowd was energized and into every song from start to finish. Openers were alright, Rae Sremm brought energy. Sat row 28 FLR and it was perfect. He stayed in the middle and end of the walkway for most of the performance. A lot of people rushed the walkway pretty early, so if you want to get real up close, I suggest to head to the walkway and chill there.

it was assigned seating right? they let people stand by the walkway?? lol

nthat.gif
 Good stuff bro 

yeah im confused. is it saint pablo floor seating style where youre free to roam where ever you want? my floor tickets has a section, row and seat number. figured its assigned seating

It's seated, but people left their seats to chill at the walkway. Security made people go back to their seats if you go to early, but during the intermission after Rae sremm, people go to the walkway and stay for the entire weeknd performance.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom