The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
It's seated, but people left their seats to chill at the walkway. Security made people go back to their seats if you go to early, but during the intermission after Rae sremm, people go to the walkway and stay for the entire weeknd performance.

that's weird. hope the forum security is more strict.. i have some pretty dope seats, don't really want people to flood the walkway..

Listening to The Knowing right now...

Would be an incredible song to hear live... 
frown.gif
mean.gif

It's seated, but people left their seats to chill at the walkway. Security made people go back to their seats if you go to early, but during the intermission after Rae sremm, people go to the walkway and stay for the entire weeknd performance.
That pissed me off, thought they would make people go back to their seats and they ended up staying up the walkway the whole time. 

XO x Futura collab dropping tomorrow at Union LA and at the concerts this weekend.

The drop includes Alpha Industries MA-1 bomber jackets, Levi’s denim jackets featuring embroidery, skate decks, caps, and various hoodies and tees.

Scheduled to arrive Friday, April 28 exclusively at Union Los Angeles, multiple styles will be available in an LA-exclusive red colorway, in addition to the larger, multi-city, black color capsule. The collection will also be on sale in LA at The Weeknd’s stadium show (The Forum) this weekend (April 29 and 30).

Following the LA tour dates, you can look forward to the capsule arriving at special pop-up releases coinciding with The Weeknd’s tour dates in Toronto (May 26) and New York (June 6 and 7).

Last edited:
XO x Futura collab dropping tomorrow at Union LA and at the concerts this weekend.

The drop includes Alpha Industries MA-1 bomber jackets, Levi’s denim jackets featuring embroidery, skate decks, caps, and various hoodies and tees.

Scheduled to arrive Friday, April 28 exclusively at Union Los Angeles, multiple styles will be available in an LA-exclusive red colorway, in addition to the larger, multi-city, black color capsule. The collection will also be on sale in LA at The Weeknd’s stadium show (The Forum) this weekend (April 29 and 30).

Following the LA tour dates, you can look forward to the capsule arriving at special pop-up releases coinciding with The Weeknd’s tour dates in Toronto (May 26) and New York (June 6 and 7).

hope they sell skate decks at the concert. gonna be holding a skate deck up while he performs. jk. :lol: collab logo is kinda meh imo.. the X'O doesn't look right..

hope they sell skate decks at the concert. gonna be holding a skate deck up while he performs. jk. :lol: collab logo is kinda meh imo.. the X'O doesn't look right..

I like Futura's atomic hit as the "O". It's a nice touch.

I'm interested in the skate deck and hats as well.

Better look at the jackets

Last edited:
[emoji]128701[/emoji] collection

I got way better ideas on how to push the XO brand than what we've been getting. Somebody cut me a check.

$80 for a t shirt???
The h&m stuff looked better. I'm glad I picked up some stuff from the starboy pop up at ComplexCon lest year.

of course kdot will come out day 1..smh let's see what happens tomorrow!

Back
Top Bottom