The Weeknd Thread ( "Hurry Up Tomorrow" Coming Soon)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Dawn FM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I feel like they're gonna release a DVD of this concert, with all the video they've shot of it that's on his IG
I'd like that being the first tour I've missed since KL and I'd rather not pay too much money to hear songs I'm lukewarm on.

Concert on Thursday 
nthat.gif

Sorry if it's been asked a lot. Anybody have the set of what he is performing and for how long.

The show stars tonight in Atlantic City at 730 when should I expect him to bless the stage?

I still need to throw some of my pics up as well. I have a good video of him performing might not but I have never uploaded a youtube video before 
laugh.gif

I still need to throw some of my pics up as well. I have a good video of him performing might not but I have never uploaded a youtube video before :lol:
I meant to do this from the last tour and ran into the same problem. Hell, I'm gonna do it cuz the light show was mesmerizing.

Matter fact....
[Video]

One I had saved in my drive, might look for more. Seeing this kinda makes me regret not getting tix....then I look at the setlist and I'm ok with it.[/Video]

Last edited:
Die For You pic.twitter.com/fo0MxcdssY
— Dhruv (@BiggDaddyRice) May 19, 2017
Secrets pic.twitter.com/M6T2245ci6
— Dhruv (@BiggDaddyRice) May 19, 2017
The concert was awesome!
Abel sounded great and the stage design was unreal. That huge triangle thing at the top was sick. 

He stayed on the catwalk for most of the show so keep that in mind when buying tickets. Those who got front row basically got screwed over which sucks. 

I was in row O so I got to see him super close up. At this show, they weren't letting anyone stand by the catwalk. 

Openers were all solid. Wish 6lack could've been out there for longer but they all did well. 

Abel did a great job and came out with crazy energy. Had this moment while watching him perform and thought to myself this dude is a legend man... and if not now he'll def be one.  

However not gonna lie... it did suck the only song he did from Trilogy was Wicked Games. That really blew and had me a bit disappointed but I was expecting it (I didn't look at the setlist beforehand). 

There were a lot of people near me that literally just knew tracks from Starboy/the big hits. 

Saw a good amount of parents too... put it into perspective for me as far as how much has changed. 

Nonetheless, great show. Abel's band is phenomenal and he killed it. A superstar for sure.

As far as merch goes I copped the poster - $25, the long sleeves which was $60 I believe, and the half sleeves $40. 

Concert was fuego. He killed Atlantic City show. The prosecution of the show was great I must say. Show felt like a blur and quick. The women at his show :pimp:

Like someone said whoever bought front
Rows definitely got screwed. We had the right side of the stage and were in the middle and that was perfect. I'd say 75% of the time he was in the middle of the cat walk.

Back
Top Bottom