THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

eek.gif
frown.gif

ya trippin. remember earlier how the zombie was eating that deer? They were slowly making it closer to the camp.

Did ya notice when the zombies attacked, they killed a black guy? They showed a black guy being attacked by zombies but they never showed any other black people other than the bald guy and the lady. IMO they wanted to kill town people without killing off too many of the real characters.

ya trippin. remember earlier how the zombie was eating that deer? They were slowly making it closer to the camp.

Did ya notice when the zombies attacked, they killed a black guy? They showed a black guy being attacked by zombies but they never showed any other black people other than the bald guy and the lady. IMO they wanted to kill town people without killing off too many of the real characters.

Originally Posted by youneedthese

Actually there was a black couple in the background when they questioned Jim for his digging.

Actually there was a black couple in the background when they questioned Jim for his digging.

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

o ok my bad i missed that one.

Did ya catch the part where they were on the roof and homie wanted to take his brothers hand. He asked the black guy " do you have a doo rag or something"
laugh.gif

Did ya catch the part where they were on the roof and homie wanted to take his brothers hand. He asked the black guy " do you have a doo rag or something"
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
word, i seen that too
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

they showed a lil extended preview and they camp moved, it showed them cutting thru a city and up to some doors with a camera ?

laugh.gif
word, i seen that too
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

they showed a lil extended preview and they camp moved, it showed them cutting thru a city and up to some doors with a camera ?

Originally Posted by sreggie101

roll.gif
at that comparison

but how long has it been since that car alarm tho? it was turned off when the car got the camp. that would mean even with the sound off the zombies followed the direction? hard to believe. the car left the city with the quickness on a highway. sound would've faded leaving the city. i admit there might be more to this zombie raid...it is a little fishy no pun intended
laugh.gif

at the same time zombies are roamers so if anything they probably were wandering the woods and caught scent of the camp, hence the ensuing raid. also if there WAS a tripwire system in place, that def makes things suspicious. esp since merrel never showed up to camp with the truck.

im also interested to see where they go from there. the screams x 100s of shotgun rounds fired must've caught some zombies attention who were further away, then it would only be a matter of time before another raid.

In the comic it points out the idea of herds. If a zombie hears a sound it will start to wonder in that direction and will continue to go in that direction long after it even remembers what it's going after. Other zombies then begin to follow that zombie and so on. And I think people are also overlooking the fact that merrel's brother is a part of the camp. Merrel doesn't know that his brother is not there. So why would he put his own brother in danger. The devil is in the details.

Originally Posted by sreggie101

roll.gif
at that comparison

but how long has it been since that car alarm tho? it was turned off when the car got the camp. that would mean even with the sound off the zombies followed the direction? hard to believe. the car left the city with the quickness on a highway. sound would've faded leaving the city. i admit there might be more to this zombie raid...it is a little fishy no pun intended
laugh.gif

at the same time zombies are roamers so if anything they probably were wandering the woods and caught scent of the camp, hence the ensuing raid. also if there WAS a tripwire system in place, that def makes things suspicious. esp since merrel never showed up to camp with the truck.

im also interested to see where they go from there. the screams x 100s of shotgun rounds fired must've caught some zombies attention who were further away, then it would only be a matter of time before another raid.

In the comic it points out the idea of herds. If a zombie hears a sound it will start to wonder in that direction and will continue to go in that direction long after it even remembers what it's going after. Other zombies then begin to follow that zombie and so on. And I think people are also overlooking the fact that merrel's brother is a part of the camp. Merrel doesn't know that his brother is not there. So why would he put his own brother in danger. The devil is in the details.

Yo home girl's sister isn't playing in this preview clip for next weeks episode...

Sheriff straight new she wasn't to be messed with at that point.

eek.gif

Still can't believe the zombies found them all the way up in those mountains...

I also hope we find out what happens with Merrell before this season ends.

Yo home girl's sister isn't playing in this preview clip for next weeks episode...

Sheriff straight new she wasn't to be messed with at that point.

eek.gif

Still can't believe the zombies found them all the way up in those mountains...

I also hope we find out what happens with Merrell before this season ends.

Damn I just remembered/realized that they come back to life... what if her sister is there staring at her and she comes back as a zombie and bites her or something.

She should mourn from a distance.

Also, Merrell's brother, crossbow dude, isn't playing with that pick ax either making sure they don't come back
laugh.gif

Damn I just remembered/realized that they come back to life... what if her sister is there staring at her and she comes back as a zombie and bites her or something.

She should mourn from a distance.

Also, Merrell's brother, crossbow dude, isn't playing with that pick ax either making sure they don't come back
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom