THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Originally Posted by CaliKix88

I don't think Merrell lead the zombies to camp. Just think about it. They drove a car that had it's alarm going off all the way to camp. Zombies follow sound, although they are slow they don't get tired so they can just keep walking.

Spoiler [+]
Does anyone else think that Merrell is going to turn into the governor, which in turn will lead to rick getting his hand cut off?
Oh snap, good point in regards to Merle. Maybe? That would be interesting haha.

I doubt that

I doubt merrell lead the zombies there....if its going off the comic book......

remember from the comic book the herds

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Originally Posted by CaliKix88

I don't think Merrell lead the zombies to camp. Just think about it. They drove a car that had it's alarm going off all the way to camp. Zombies follow sound, although they are slow they don't get tired so they can just keep walking.

Spoiler [+]
Does anyone else think that Merrell is going to turn into the governor, which in turn will lead to rick getting his hand cut off?
Oh snap, good point in regards to Merle. Maybe? That would be interesting haha.

I doubt that

I doubt merrell lead the zombies there....if its going off the comic book......

remember from the comic book the herds

eek.gif
at what went down. Knew it was coming sooner or later, but damn.

good episode...the preview for the next episode also looks good

I also think the Zombies were lead to the camp by the car alarm.

good episode...the preview for the next episode also looks good

I also think the Zombies were lead to the camp by the car alarm.

i feel like Merle loaded up the zombies in the truck and took them to the camp
laugh.gif
. I also like the car alarm theory though, but somebody would have seen a large group of zombies, slowly, heading towards the camp in my opinion. Or like a previous poster said they should have tripped off the "alarms". I can see One zombie maybe getting through undetected, like in one of the previous eps, but not a whole horde like that.

laugh.gif
. I also like the car alarm theory though, but somebody would have seen a large group of zombies, slowly, heading towards the camp in my opinion. Or like a previous poster said they should have tripped off the "alarms". I can see One zombie maybe getting through undetected, like in one of the previous eps, but not a whole horde like that.

Originally Posted by Daskins

laugh.gif
True, but at the time when they were eating dinner, there was no one keeping watch around the camp.  So either way, it was bound to happen.  With the car alarm going off for miles, it attracts attention and would bring the zombies towards that noise and follow towards that direction.

Originally Posted by Daskins

laugh.gif
True, but at the time when they were eating dinner, there was no one keeping watch around the camp.  So either way, it was bound to happen.  With the car alarm going off for miles, it attracts attention and would bring the zombies towards that noise and follow towards that direction.

roll.gif
at that comparison

but how long has it been since that car alarm tho? it was turned off when the car got the camp. that would mean even with the sound off the zombies followed the direction? hard to believe. the car left the city with the quickness on a highway. sound would've faded leaving the city. i admit there might be more to this zombie raid...it is a little fishy no pun intended
laugh.gif

at the same time zombies are roamers so if anything they probably were wandering the woods and caught scent of the camp, hence the ensuing raid. also if there WAS a tripwire system in place, that def makes things suspicious. esp since merrel never showed up to camp with the truck.

im also interested to see where they go from there. the screams x 100s of shotgun rounds fired must've caught some zombies attention who were further away, then it would only be a matter of time before another raid.

roll.gif
at that comparison

but how long has it been since that car alarm tho? it was turned off when the car got the camp. that would mean even with the sound off the zombies followed the direction? hard to believe. the car left the city with the quickness on a highway. sound would've faded leaving the city. i admit there might be more to this zombie raid...it is a little fishy no pun intended
laugh.gif

at the same time zombies are roamers so if anything they probably were wandering the woods and caught scent of the camp, hence the ensuing raid. also if there WAS a tripwire system in place, that def makes things suspicious. esp since merrel never showed up to camp with the truck.

im also interested to see where they go from there. the screams x 100s of shotgun rounds fired must've caught some zombies attention who were further away, then it would only be a matter of time before another raid.

The zombies travel in herds(dont know if its the reason as to why they got attacked..I still think it was the long john silvers) ....in the next season you will def see that *%**

The zombies travel in herds(dont know if its the reason as to why they got attacked..I still think it was the long john silvers) ....in the next season you will def see that *%**

Back
Top Bottom