THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Originally Posted by FuzzyRobot

WANT!

walking-dead-action-figure.jpg

Doesn't Rick have a six shooter? I don't know the name of it, but it's not a glock....

Originally Posted by big1236

WANT!

Doesn't Rick have a six shooter? I don't know the name of it, but it's not a glock....

Neither is what he's holding there; that's a Beretta. But yeah, Rick has a revolver.

WANT!

Neither is what he's holding there; that's a Beretta. But yeah, Rick has a revolver.

^^ goes to show you how little i know about guns. LOL

i called a revolver a 'six shooter'..... hahahahah smh

^^ goes to show you how little i know about guns. LOL

i called a revolver a 'six shooter'..... hahahahah smh

Now I'm really happy I stayed out cuz I missed the last one. Quit trolling and start a Walking Dead comic book thread.

Now I'm really happy I stayed out cuz I missed the last one. Quit trolling and start a Walking Dead comic book thread.

Can't believe they still didn't find this damn girl.. Glad Daryl didn't die.. He's a beasst. Any clue as to why their keeping the zombies in there? 

Can't believe they still didn't find this damn girl.. Glad Daryl didn't die.. He's a beasst. Any clue as to why their keeping the zombies in there? 

those with speculations have pretty much hit the nail on the head..hershyll still has hope for the 'disease'

those with speculations have pretty much hit the nail on the head..hershyll still has hope for the 'disease'

Originally Posted by MrONegative

This. It's not that hard too.
laugh.gif

It seems like dudes want props for reading the comics, always comparing the two.

I knew it! Doc keeps all of the bit people in the barn so when they find a cure, they might survive...

It so obvious, in the next episode the walkers in the barn gets loose and kills 50% of the posse.
BTW: 2nd season will have 13 episodes. Episode 7 will air November 27th and episode 8 will air February 12th 2012.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

This. It's not that hard too.
laugh.gif

It seems like dudes want props for reading the comics, always comparing the two.

I knew it! Doc keeps all of the bit people in the barn so when they find a cure, they might survive...

It so obvious, in the next episode the walkers in the barn gets loose and kills 50% of the posse.
BTW: 2nd season will have 13 episodes. Episode 7 will air November 27th and episode 8 will air February 12th 2012.

Originally Posted by JackieBoy

I hate when they do this.
tired.gif

Anybody know the reason they do this in the first place? I remember when they used to do it with Mad Men. don't know about now tho.....

tired.gif

Anybody know the reason they do this in the first place? I remember when they used to do it with Mad Men. don't know about now tho.....

tired.gif

I would think it's due to the holiday season. Maybe they feel a lot of people will be out of town and traveling during this time period.  I know I'll definitely be bored during this time period when the show goes on a break. It could also be plan to extend the money making and generate more ratings when the show returns.

tired.gif

I would think it's due to the holiday season. Maybe they feel a lot of people will be out of town and traveling during this time period.  I know I'll definitely be bored during this time period when the show goes on a break. It could also be plan to extend the money making and generate more ratings when the show returns.

Just got done with this epi...
eek.gif
~!

I, thankfully, missed all the spoilers so I had no idea about the barn... but damn, glad they didn't kill Daryl... it'd make no sense to kill him anyway.

Sucks that we only have 2 epis left though...
Yeah, they do this for main-network shows as well, but the hiatus isn't as long.  Sometimes they have new episodes that go into Dec, before a break, followed by a return in mid/late January.

Then again, those shows have 20+ episodes, while TWD will only have 13.  

Just got done with this epi...
eek.gif
~!

I, thankfully, missed all the spoilers so I had no idea about the barn... but damn, glad they didn't kill Daryl... it'd make no sense to kill him anyway.

Sucks that we only have 2 epis left though...
Yeah, they do this for main-network shows as well, but the hiatus isn't as long.  Sometimes they have new episodes that go into Dec, before a break, followed by a return in mid/late January.

Then again, those shows have 20+ episodes, while TWD will only have 13.  

At least in one way, we wont have to wait as long between the end of this season and the start of S3. It was hell having to wait 10 1/2 months after last season 
sick.gif
Now we just gotta wait ~6 or 7. I can live with that.

At least in one way, we wont have to wait as long between the end of this season and the start of S3. It was hell having to wait 10 1/2 months after last season 
sick.gif
Now we just gotta wait ~6 or 7. I can live with that.

Back
Top Bottom