THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

WANT!

walking-dead-action-figure.jpg

walking-dead-figure-1.jpg

How did I know. That boy Herschel too pro-life. Those must be the rest of his family. No way they'd have us believing that NO walkers would venture onto their property.

How did I know. That boy Herschel too pro-life. Those must be the rest of his family. No way they'd have us believing that NO walkers would venture onto their property.

Originally Posted by yvespo3

Finished the first season over the weekend and I would the black father and son from the first episode to come back or in least make an appearance

To spoil or not to spoil lol. 

Finished the first season over the weekend and I would the black father and son from the first episode to come back or in least make an appearance

Originally Posted by BennyPowers

Don't spoil it.  The show is obviously different from the comic book.
Anyways, I do hope they are written back into the television show some how. It would be one good way to continue that storyline.

Originally Posted by BennyPowers

Don't spoil it.  The show is obviously different from the comic book.
Anyways, I do hope they are written back into the television show some how. It would be one good way to continue that storyline.

Originally Posted by jQQQQQ

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

just started here on the west coast
eek.gif
at the beginning before the credits
i missed most of the beginning part.  what happened? i just saw explosions going off.
no... that was it, a city being napalmed
laugh.gif

thought that was cool, wish they could have shown like a soldiers pov on what was happening down there.
would have been cool to see.

Originally Posted by jQQQQQ

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

just started here on the west coast
eek.gif
at the beginning before the credits
i missed most of the beginning part.  what happened? i just saw explosions going off.
no... that was it, a city being napalmed
laugh.gif

thought that was cool, wish they could have shown like a soldiers pov on what was happening down there.
would have been cool to see.

So this is the Daryl ep. They def made him cool for a guy that isn't in the comics or a guy I just don't remember. I do kinda see now writers may get attached to some characters and not want to kill them off as fast since they developed them so much. Might be a pain to putting so much work in guys you know are gonna die soon. Plus that probably won't work if the cast constantly changes given who is the cast currently in the comic.

But then they go ahead and almost kill him with that dumb broad trying to prove herself as a sniper. They making her terrible to me like she just went from annoying to so bad of a person. Cuz you know all next ep it's gonna be about her guilt. Shame cuz she's pretty badass in the comic.

Didn't even mind Shane this ep, liked the convo with him and Rick. Walkers in a barn
laugh.gif
The whole pro life view is so dumb in this case. Very good ep.

The Talking Dead does bring up a good plot line about being bit and slowly turning. Doubt that's the case with Daryl or at least I hope they don't do that to him after getting shot.

So this is the Daryl ep. They def made him cool for a guy that isn't in the comics or a guy I just don't remember. I do kinda see now writers may get attached to some characters and not want to kill them off as fast since they developed them so much. Might be a pain to putting so much work in guys you know are gonna die soon. Plus that probably won't work if the cast constantly changes given who is the cast currently in the comic.

But then they go ahead and almost kill him with that dumb broad trying to prove herself as a sniper. They making her terrible to me like she just went from annoying to so bad of a person. Cuz you know all next ep it's gonna be about her guilt. Shame cuz she's pretty badass in the comic.

Didn't even mind Shane this ep, liked the convo with him and Rick. Walkers in a barn
laugh.gif
The whole pro life view is so dumb in this case. Very good ep.

The Talking Dead does bring up a good plot line about being bit and slowly turning. Doubt that's the case with Daryl or at least I hope they don't do that to him after getting shot.

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Damn I knew what was going to happen with the barn because you guys spoiled it... put stuff in the spoiler!
Oh yea, this too. The end got ruined for me.
All of us haven't read the comic book so please be considerate.

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Damn I knew what was going to happen with the barn because you guys spoiled it... put stuff in the spoiler!
Oh yea, this too. The end got ruined for me.
All of us haven't read the comic book so please be considerate.

i'm glad daryl didn't die.

When I saw him get shot i was in honest shock!

What did the writers do to andrea? she's so badass in the comic... SMH

Originally Posted by big1236

I know right. She is probably my 2nd fave char in the comic and they are butchering her in the show 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by big1236

I know right. She is probably my 2nd fave char in the comic and they are butchering her in the show 
mad.gif

Season 2 has definitely taken a dip, but it looks like it will pick up.

As far as the comic goes, always heard about it, where's the best place to scoop up, really interested in picking up the graphic novels.

Season 2 has definitely taken a dip, but it looks like it will pick up.

As far as the comic goes, always heard about it, where's the best place to scoop up, really interested in picking up the graphic novels.

Back
Top Bottom