THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

The reason there hasn't been a thread discussing the comic is cuz where they're at in the comic is pretty boring imo.  It's still tense but it's pretty much down time given the physical and mental conditions of certain characters. A lot of fans on other forums think this "arc" isn't the author's best work and it's kinda falling off. So the reason so much spoiler stuff gets mentioned here is cuz ppl who've read the comics are kinda reliving key parts from the comics so it generates some chatter.
What forums do you go to about the comics?

Originally Posted by tecca nena

Originally Posted by TSX24

As long as meryl comes back as governor and Michonne makes her debut this season all of this slow paced drama will be forgotten not to mention ending a episode with a pregnancy test! !$! is this a soap opera?!
Pretty close prediction

Spoiler [+]
Meryl will be found by the governor but this wont take place until next season

Is your spoiler statement based off any hard evidence or is this your theory? Because it is very interesting and the more I think of it the more likely it seems. He would fit in very well with the people of Woodbury. However, unless the really speed things up I don't see The Governor making an appearance until season four. They have a lot of ground to cover in season three to make that happen.

As long as meryl comes back as governor and Michonne makes her debut this season all of this slow paced drama will be forgotten not to mention ending a episode with a pregnancy test! !$! is this a soap opera?!
Pretty close prediction

Spoiler [+]

Is your spoiler statement based off any hard evidence or is this your theory? Because it is very interesting and the more I think of it the more likely it seems. He would fit in very well with the people of Woodbury. However, unless the really speed things up I don't see The Governor making an appearance until season four. They have a lot of ground to cover in season three to make that happen.

Originally Posted by jell0man

The reason there hasn't been a thread discussing the comic is cuz where they're at in the comic is pretty boring imo.  It's still tense but it's pretty much down time given the physical and mental conditions of certain characters. A lot of fans on other forums think this "arc" isn't the author's best work and it's kinda falling off. So the reason so much spoiler stuff gets mentioned here is cuz ppl who've read the comics are kinda reliving key parts from the comics so it generates some chatter.
There's a whole bunch I honestly never really knew how abundant comic forums are.

Originally Posted by jell0man

There's a whole bunch I honestly never really knew how abundant comic forums are.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Pretty close prediction

Spoiler [+]

Its just based off of people I know who work for/with Robert in the comic side walking dead

Pretty close prediction

Spoiler [+]

Its just based off of people I know who work for/with Robert in the comic side walking dead

Pretty close prediction

Spoiler [+]

Oh man, I'd love to see this. Him and Phillip will get along very well.

Pretty close prediction

Spoiler [+]

Oh man, I'd love to see this. Him and Phillip will get along very well.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

u guys think glen tells the rest about there being walkers in the barn?

He tells at least [the old guy whose name slipped my mind], it was in the TV spot for this weeks episode.

He tells at least [the old guy whose name slipped my mind], it was in the TV spot for this weeks episode.

just caught up with season 1 and the first 5 episodes of season 2. super late pass for me smh

this show is amazing..ive been fascinated with zombies since resident evil
laugh.gif

great show imo
pimp.gif

just caught up with season 1 and the first 5 episodes of season 2. super late pass for me smh

this show is amazing..ive been fascinated with zombies since resident evil
laugh.gif

great show imo
pimp.gif

merryl cant be the governor. biggest thing about gov was that he had a daughter. far as we know, merryl doesnt. I agree with you tho, cant wait to see michone.

merryl cant be the governor. biggest thing about gov was that he had a daughter. far as we know, merryl doesnt. I agree with you tho, cant wait to see michone.

I don't think he'll spill the beans entirely; I wouldn't risk losing Maggie to smash here and there for that. I mean, they've been in there this whole time no worries yet right?
wink.gif

I don't think he'll spill the beans entirely; I wouldn't risk losing Maggie to smash here and there for that. I mean, they've been in there this whole time no worries yet right?
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom