THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

I think the well walker was just really bloated from being immersed in water for that long. I would imagine thats how skin would look like on a corpse dipped in water for at least three days.

true, u could be right.

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

I think the well walker was just really bloated from being immersed in water for that long. I would imagine thats how skin would look like on a corpse dipped in water for at least three days.

true, u could be right.

Originally Posted by cracka KC

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

nobody talking about the barn though? show is making it way too obvious...

explain.....
i think in the comics the docter vet dude is keeping zombies inside............. i think......i wikipedia'd the comic after the first season and i think it mentioned something to that effect

explain.....
i think in the comics the docter vet dude is keeping zombies inside............. i think......i wikipedia'd the comic after the first season and i think it mentioned something to that effect

^interesting. someone in here mentioned before that in reading the comics, there ends up being more to the hershels than meets the eye. im guessing they're on some texas chainsaw steez...idk i gotta DL and start the comics.

^interesting. someone in here mentioned before that in reading the comics, there ends up being more to the hershels than meets the eye. im guessing they're on some texas chainsaw steez...idk i gotta DL and start the comics.

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

explain.....
You spoiling ppl but now it's coming back to me. It's been so long since I've read that part of comic, now I know why I was asking if Hershel had a son or not.

explain.....
You spoiling ppl but now it's coming back to me. It's been so long since I've read that part of comic, now I know why I was asking if Hershel had a son or not.

love the first season, but now the show gets worse and worse by each eposide. there's alot of drama, unnecessary storylines, too much talking and no action. its more like watching a damn soap opera. honestly, the only action ive seen is glen getting work done with maggie.

love the first season, but now the show gets worse and worse by each eposide. there's alot of drama, unnecessary storylines, too much talking and no action. its more like watching a damn soap opera. honestly, the only action ive seen is glen getting work done with maggie.

i was going to ask this he told them not to get near the barn house twice.

the barn house compared to the main house looks like it was on fire every ominous

i was going to ask this he told them not to get near the barn house twice.

the barn house compared to the main house looks like it was on fire every ominous

Season's alright. Obviously it's gonna be slower compared to season 1 because it was only six episodes so they needed to get through the plot. They should've just ripped off Lost's style and focused on a different character every episode with a mindblowing flashback, I wouldn't even be mad. Lost was like 24 episodes a season and they were able to fill in a bunch of that with the character development for all of them. Even the ones you didn't really care too much for, at least their flashbacks were interesting.

Season's alright. Obviously it's gonna be slower compared to season 1 because it was only six episodes so they needed to get through the plot. They should've just ripped off Lost's style and focused on a different character every episode with a mindblowing flashback, I wouldn't even be mad. Lost was like 24 episodes a season and they were able to fill in a bunch of that with the character development for all of them. Even the ones you didn't really care too much for, at least their flashbacks were interesting.

i agree its kinda slow but if they had constant action it would get played out theres only so many ways they can kill a zombie and plus people would then complain that there was no character development. i dont really like how slow this season been but i understand

i agree its kinda slow but if they had constant action it would get played out theres only so many ways they can kill a zombie and plus people would then complain that there was no character development. i dont really like how slow this season been but i understand

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

explain.....
I'm watching the episode again. What parts did they make it "too obvious?" I'm trying to catch up. I remember a barn being in the background, but I can't remember it.

Back
Top Bottom