THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

Originally Posted by cracka KC

explain.....
i think in the comics the docter vet dude is keeping zombies inside............. i think......i wikipedia'd the comic after the first season and i think it mentioned something to that effect
You spoiling ppl but now it's coming back to me. It's been so long since I've read that part of comic, now I know why I was asking if Hershel had a son or not.
I'm watching the episode again. What parts did they make it "too obvious?" I'm trying to catch up. I remember a barn being in the background, but I can't remember it.

I'm starting to get a gut feeling that maybe what Jenner told Rick was something other than Lori being pregnant because now that Lori knows herself that she is, it would be really anti-climatic for her to tell Rick. Maybe I'm looking too deep into this but just thought I'd share it.

I mean how would that conversation go?

Lori: Rick, there's something I need to tell you?
Rick: What?
Lori: There's no easy way to say this but I'm pregnant.
Rick: Oh I know Jenner told me back at the CDC.

That just sounds mad awkward and stupid. I hope the writers have another twist to go with this storyline.

I'm starting to get a gut feeling that maybe what Jenner told Rick was something other than Lori being pregnant because now that Lori knows herself that she is, it would be really anti-climatic for her to tell Rick. Maybe I'm looking too deep into this but just thought I'd share it.

I mean how would that conversation go?

Lori: Rick, there's something I need to tell you?
Rick: What?
Lori: There's no easy way to say this but I'm pregnant.
Rick: Oh I know Jenner told me back at the CDC.

That just sounds mad awkward and stupid. I hope the writers have another twist to go with this storyline.

Originally Posted by DMoney82

I think Meryl found Sophia 

WORD.when darryl was on his solo search and came across a place where it seems someone recently stayed there, it hit me that someone found sophia.

but this also leads me to wonder, was Meryl tailing the group the entire time?
nerd.gif

WORD.when darryl was on his solo search and came across a place where it seems someone recently stayed there, it hit me that someone found sophia.

nerd.gif

As long as meryl comes back as governor and Michonne makes her debut this season all of this slow paced drama will be forgotten not to mention ending a episode with a pregnancy test! !$! is this a soap opera?!

As long as meryl comes back as governor and Michonne makes her debut this season all of this slow paced drama will be forgotten not to mention ending a episode with a pregnancy test! !$! is this a soap opera?!

Just watched all of the episodes... Season 1 was the bomb!!!

Season 2 is more like Days Of Our Lives.

I want them to go to the Fort Whatever, gather up ****loads of guns and start shootin' some zombies.

Also, that doctor has his entire "bit" family inside the barn. Maybe in like the season final they get loose and eat half of the people inside the house!

Just watched all of the episodes... Season 1 was the bomb!!!

Season 2 is more like Days Of Our Lives.

I want them to go to the Fort Whatever, gather up ****loads of guns and start shootin' some zombies.

Also, that doctor has his entire "bit" family inside the barn. Maybe in like the season final they get loose and eat half of the people inside the house!

Originally Posted by TSX24

pimp.gif
I've been envisioning how they'd debut her the same way she showed up in the comics.

That first part would be crazy. Merly as the governor
eek.gif

The show needs Rick to have that axe and Tyreese.

pimp.gif
I've been envisioning how they'd debut her the same way she showed up in the comics.

eek.gif

pimp.gif

eek.gif

i like to assume T-Dog is short for tyrese. He's nothing like tyrese but its cool to do. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

eek.gif

i like to assume T-Dog is short for tyrese. He's nothing like tyrese but its cool to do. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

eek.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
 If T-Dog is supposed to be Tyreese
Not acceptable imo.

pimp.gif

eek.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
 If T-Dog is supposed to be Tyreese
Not acceptable imo.

pimp.gif

eek.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif
I had the same thought about Merle becoming The Governor. Please, pretty, pretty, please if Michonne shows up have her show up the way she did in the comics,
pimp.gif
. And T-Dog may be coming into character(Tyrese) somewhat. He seems to be on a mission to prove he's tough and not worthless. He did take out what was remaining of the big dude
grin.gif

pimp.gif

eek.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif
I had the same thought about Merle becoming The Governor. Please, pretty, pretty, please if Michonne shows up have her show up the way she did in the comics,
pimp.gif
. And T-Dog may be coming into character(Tyrese) somewhat. He seems to be on a mission to prove he's tough and not worthless. He did take out what was remaining of the big dude
grin.gif

Not acceptable. Make T-Dog some on show character, good for him if he becomes a badass but he aint no Tyrese. We all know T-Dog would not survive a night locked in a room with a pack of zombies.

Not acceptable. Make T-Dog some on show character, good for him if he becomes a badass but he aint no Tyrese. We all know T-Dog would not survive a night locked in a room with a pack of zombies.

Y'all dudes need to dead talking about events in the comics that haven't happened yet or people in the comics who haven't been introduced yet.
30t6p3b.gif

At least put it in a spoiler.

Y'all dudes need to dead talking about events in the comics that haven't happened yet or people in the comics who haven't been introduced yet.
30t6p3b.gif

At least put it in a spoiler.

Originally Posted by sreggie101

nerd.gif

If he is tailing them it's to sneak up and take T-Dogg out lolol

Originally Posted by sreggie101

nerd.gif

If he is tailing them it's to sneak up and take T-Dogg out lolol

Back
Top Bottom