THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

I don't think Daryl is going to die.
I think his blood is going to get swept down stream, zombies are going to catch the scent and follow it to the house where everyone is staying....

No surprise that Lori's pregnant...but I wonder what the "putting away the badges" signify?  No more Mr. cop?  We're staying for good?
sick.gif
 @ the bloated, splitting zombie....

Watching Talking Dead right now... almost forgot that Maggie (Lauren Cohan) is a Brit.

No surprise that Lori's pregnant...but I wonder what the "putting away the badges" signify?  No more Mr. cop?  We're staying for good?
sick.gif
 @ the bloated, splitting zombie....

Watching Talking Dead right now... almost forgot that Maggie (Lauren Cohan) is a Brit.

ToLiveandDieinNJ wrote:

When Rick met/found the group last season, Lori and Shane of course had to face the facts. But her and Rick had crazy sex, their first night back together, so only she and Shane would know. The prob I'm having w/ the show and I must admit I didn't read the comic book, is the timeline aspect. I was saying to my gf last night, IDK how long the group has been together/ on the move. Any insight would be appreciated.

They haven't really been specific either besides the fact that Sophia has been gone for 3 days. My guess for the timespan is no more than 2-3 weeks going on the major events:

Rick waking from coma & meeting Morgan & Duane (1-2 days)

Leaving them to head to ATL by horse (???)

Meeting up with the survivors and the vato nursing home shenanigans (2-4 days)

Time spent at CDC (1-2 days)

Time on road afterwards (1-3 days)

Time Sophia has been gone (3 days)

I think it is somewhat accurate. In my opinion, I think it has only been at most a week since the zombie attack because Andrea was still pretty upset when her and Dale had that fight. Not to mention that Lori did bring up Shane's attempted "rape" when the trailer broke down so that had to be recent.

ToLiveandDieinNJ wrote:

When Rick met/found the group last season, Lori and Shane of course had to face the facts. But her and Rick had crazy sex, their first night back together, so only she and Shane would know. The prob I'm having w/ the show and I must admit I didn't read the comic book, is the timeline aspect. I was saying to my gf last night, IDK how long the group has been together/ on the move. Any insight would be appreciated.

They haven't really been specific either besides the fact that Sophia has been gone for 3 days. My guess for the timespan is no more than 2-3 weeks going on the major events:

Rick waking from coma & meeting Morgan & Duane (1-2 days)

Leaving them to head to ATL by horse (???)

Meeting up with the survivors and the vato nursing home shenanigans (2-4 days)

Time spent at CDC (1-2 days)

Time on road afterwards (1-3 days)

Time Sophia has been gone (3 days)

I think it is somewhat accurate. In my opinion, I think it has only been at most a week since the zombie attack because Andrea was still pretty upset when her and Dale had that fight. Not to mention that Lori did bring up Shane's attempted "rape" when the trailer broke down so that had to be recent.

I think you gotta account for time in between the explosion of the cdc center and the opening of this season. I've been guessing at least a month.

I think you gotta account for time in between the explosion of the cdc center and the opening of this season. I've been guessing at least a month.

This was one of the episodes I wished it was on HBO, Showtime or even Starz
laugh.gif

Oh and was Andrea that aggravating in the comics? I don't know if its the character or the actress (Laurie Holden) that's truly irking me.

laugh.gif

Oh and was Andrea that aggravating in the comics? I don't know if its the character or the actress (Laurie Holden) that's truly irking me.

Originally Posted by Jiffyl00b

laugh.gif

Hell, no. Andrea wasn't annoying in the comics.
Daryl better not die in the show. He's my favorite character next to Shane, even though he's ruthless.
laugh.gif

Still need to watch Hell on Wheels to catch the sneak peek for next week's episode.

Originally Posted by Jiffyl00b

laugh.gif

Hell, no. Andrea wasn't annoying in the comics.
Daryl better not die in the show. He's my favorite character next to Shane, even though he's ruthless.
laugh.gif

Still need to watch Hell on Wheels to catch the sneak peek for next week's episode.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

In the Dale/Andrea argument, she kept bringing up not only her sister but the fact that she wanted to die on her own terms and he took that opportunity away from her. Because she was so passionate about that I don't believe there was much time lapse between the end of Season 1 & the beginning of Season 2. Plus gas would be hard to come by and there would be a clear destination if they were driving around for a month. Not the mention that it would be super cramped and people would be hella stressed out sharing that trailer. Like I said, I think from the end of Season 1 to the beginning of Season 2 is only a few days at most.

In the Dale/Andrea argument, she kept bringing up not only her sister but the fact that she wanted to die on her own terms and he took that opportunity away from her. Because she was so passionate about that I don't believe there was much time lapse between the end of Season 1 & the beginning of Season 2. Plus gas would be hard to come by and there would be a clear destination if they were driving around for a month. Not the mention that it would be super cramped and people would be hella stressed out sharing that trailer. Like I said, I think from the end of Season 1 to the beginning of Season 2 is only a few days at most.

^I'm with you, potato salad. The way I look at it is if it were a month, that's a mighty long time to not have any obstacles to face. I'm not saying that every obstacle has to be shown in the show, but that's a long time to not have anything major happen and like potato said, gas looks like it's very scarce. So, I think they've only been driving from the CDC to getting stuck on that freeway for a couple of days AT MOST. Also, they would be maaaaad far by now if it were more than a few days. I'm pretty sure the farm is just outside of Atlanta.

^I'm with you, potato salad. The way I look at it is if it were a month, that's a mighty long time to not have any obstacles to face. I'm not saying that every obstacle has to be shown in the show, but that's a long time to not have anything major happen and like potato said, gas looks like it's very scarce. So, I think they've only been driving from the CDC to getting stuck on that freeway for a couple of days AT MOST. Also, they would be maaaaad far by now if it were more than a few days. I'm pretty sure the farm is just outside of Atlanta.

It really did happen like that in the comics. She said "You wanna have sex?" Glenn was all shocked and they ended up %+@+##$ like rabbits but it was somewhere on the farm the first time, I think the barn. Pretty sure there was no condom so Glenn in the comics must be spraying and praying.

Ep was ok. I'm trying to invest an interest in the non-comic plots. Still don't give two ##%+$ about Shane but the other stuff seems like it's going somewhere.
If I recall correctly they boned for the first time at the prison in the comics.
This was a decent episode but all in all this season is a slow burn, not a lot happening. I feel the first season was amped up when comparing it to the second season.
Still, I enjoy the show immensely

It really did happen like that in the comics. She said "You wanna have sex?" Glenn was all shocked and they ended up %+@+##$ like rabbits but it was somewhere on the farm the first time, I think the barn. Pretty sure there was no condom so Glenn in the comics must be spraying and praying.

Ep was ok. I'm trying to invest an interest in the non-comic plots. Still don't give two ##%+$ about Shane but the other stuff seems like it's going somewhere.
If I recall correctly they boned for the first time at the prison in the comics.
This was a decent episode but all in all this season is a slow burn, not a lot happening. I feel the first season was amped up when comparing it to the second season.
Still, I enjoy the show immensely

it seemed to me that the walker in the well looked like something completely diff. from the other walkers we've seen.

could they be mutating or could this be another type of walker all together?

it seemed to me that the walker in the well looked like something completely diff. from the other walkers we've seen.

could they be mutating or could this be another type of walker all together?

I think the well walker was just really bloated from being immersed in water for that long. I would imagine thats how skin would look like on a corpse dipped in water for at least three days.

I think the well walker was just really bloated from being immersed in water for that long. I would imagine thats how skin would look like on a corpse dipped in water for at least three days.

Back
Top Bottom