THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Originally Posted by AEA18

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

so sophia was sleeping in that closet in the abandoned house, right?

thought i saw a pillow and sheets.
Does any body else think it was Merle in that abandoned house? and that's why Daryl is always going to the woods to look for Sophia

I actually didn't even think about it, but it really could have been merle chillin in that abandoned house.

This Sophia girl is useless..
laugh.gif
it's not even like she was a beloved character anyways and at this point, it's going to feel like a complete waste of time if they've been looking for her and when she finally turns up she's dead.

Originally Posted by AEA18

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

so sophia was sleeping in that closet in the abandoned house, right?

thought i saw a pillow and sheets.
Does any body else think it was Merle in that abandoned house? and that's why Daryl is always going to the woods to look for Sophia

I actually didn't even think about it, but it really could have been merle chillin in that abandoned house.

This Sophia girl is useless..
laugh.gif
it's not even like she was a beloved character anyways and at this point, it's going to feel like a complete waste of time if they've been looking for her and when she finally turns up she's dead.

I spent the last the week reading the comics, so Lori being pregnant is not a surprise. I'm quite sure (on the show) that it's Shane's seed. Prior to to the Zombie apocalypse Rick and Lori were already having problems. For that reason it can be assumed that Rick and Lori weren't making love during this period. Lori is a woman, she knows who the father is, probably the reason her feelings change up towards Shane. My dude Glenn, he got shot down but I'm sure he'll be tapping that again. If Merle is back I think he has Sophia. If he's back that would mean he's been following the group waiting for his moment. Could be interesting, if that's the case. Episode 4 was decent but could've ended with a better cliffhanger.

I spent the last the week reading the comics, so Lori being pregnant is not a surprise. I'm quite sure (on the show) that it's Shane's seed. Prior to to the Zombie apocalypse Rick and Lori were already having problems. For that reason it can be assumed that Rick and Lori weren't making love during this period. Lori is a woman, she knows who the father is, probably the reason her feelings change up towards Shane. My dude Glenn, he got shot down but I'm sure he'll be tapping that again. If Merle is back I think he has Sophia. If he's back that would mean he's been following the group waiting for his moment. Could be interesting, if that's the case. Episode 4 was decent but could've ended with a better cliffhanger.

Yo if Daryl dies I might stop watching. He's the only cool character on the show and they've spent all season looking for that stupid girl haha.

Yo if Daryl dies I might stop watching. He's the only cool character on the show and they've spent all season looking for that stupid girl haha.

Yeah the girl being gone this long is pissing me off. I'm guessing when they find her, it'll have to connect to a big plot point from the comics.

Lori and Shane are getting more annoying, way more than in the comics to me. I'm guessing for tv they're really gonna play up the who is the father angle but I don't see how it's relevant in this zombie world but maybe hopefully that leads to Shane dying.

Yeah the girl being gone this long is pissing me off. I'm guessing when they find her, it'll have to connect to a big plot point from the comics.

Lori and Shane are getting more annoying, way more than in the comics to me. I'm guessing for tv they're really gonna play up the who is the father angle but I don't see how it's relevant in this zombie world but maybe hopefully that leads to Shane dying.

Originally Posted by jQQQQQ

This.

Originally Posted by jQQQQQ

This.

can someone post or pm me a link to where i can read/dwnload the comics. its probably been posted but i dont wanna search thru 60+ pages for it. thanks

can someone post or pm me a link to where i can read/dwnload the comics. its probably been posted but i dont wanna search thru 60+ pages for it. thanks

Originally Posted by blacklion23

When Rick met/found the group last season, Lori and Shane of course had to face the facts. But her and Rick had crazy sex, their first night back together, so only she and Shane would know. The prob I'm having w/ the show and I must admit I didn't read the comic book, is the timeline aspect. I was saying to my gf last night, IDK how long the group has been together/ on the move. Any insight would be appreciated.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

When Rick met/found the group last season, Lori and Shane of course had to face the facts. But her and Rick had crazy sex, their first night back together, so only she and Shane would know. The prob I'm having w/ the show and I must admit I didn't read the comic book, is the timeline aspect. I was saying to my gf last night, IDK how long the group has been together/ on the move. Any insight would be appreciated.

I don't think Daryl is going to die.
I think his blood is going to get swept down stream, zombies are going to catch the scent and follow it to the house where everyone is staying....

Back
Top Bottom