THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

No I'm talking about since Rick came out of Coma and met back up with the group... when he first met back up with the group I think they were in a forest camp somewhere or something and he smashed first day or couple of days back in one of the tents... how long has it been since that and now I thought it would have been a couple of months since that happened.

oh yea yea yea you right. Almost forgot about that when they were in the camp. Yea I need to find out the time distance 
between seasons and such. 

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

No I'm talking about since Rick came out of Coma and met back up with the group... when he first met back up with the group I think they were in a forest camp somewhere or something and he smashed first day or couple of days back in one of the tents... how long has it been since that and now I thought it would have been a couple of months since that happened.

oh yea yea yea you right. Almost forgot about that when they were in the camp. Yea I need to find out the time distance 
between seasons and such. 

From watching season 1, I just get the feeling every couple of episodes took up a day at most. I dunno, that's just me. It's all speculation at this point unless someone that's read the comics has a concrete answer about the timeline.

From watching season 1, I just get the feeling every couple of episodes took up a day at most. I dunno, that's just me. It's all speculation at this point unless someone that's read the comics has a concrete answer about the timeline.

Originally Posted by EcruteakCityBoy

Originally Posted by DMoney82

SHANE KNOCKED HER UP! I CALLED IT!

wouldn't be a big surprise if he did. rick was in a coma for a month....
Yeah, when they showed Shane giving it to Lori raw we expected her to get knocked up.  If she was smart she would've taken it in the other hole.

Originally Posted by EcruteakCityBoy

Originally Posted by DMoney82

SHANE KNOCKED HER UP! I CALLED IT!

wouldn't be a big surprise if he did. rick was in a coma for a month....
Yeah, when they showed Shane giving it to Lori raw we expected her to get knocked up.  If she was smart she would've taken it in the other hole.

Originally Posted by LifeisMoreThanKicks

Well it's not like they can do a DNA test...

Yeah that's what I told my girl...

She said that Lori just needs to keep it on the low until she can get rid of the baby or it could be a false alarm.

I told her... news flash... it's not like she can go down to her local all woman's pavilion and have the abortion
laugh.gif
and I'm pretty sure there are no warm Guinness Stout's laying around for to drink and stand on her head.

I also spoke about them not having to go through with a DNA test or anything so there's no way that Rick the sheriff will find out either way.

But, as I type this I just realized they are staying with a doctor and he just performed surgery to save that like prick so I'm pretty sure he can find a Dyson or Hoover laying around that house and perform and abortion on that cum dumpster no good for nothing !@%%% for a wife Whori... I mean Lori!

What I do think will happen is she is going to ask the old man doctor to perform the abortion on the low so no one finds out and she's going to get caught by Rick or Shane or someone and then that's when $!%! is going to hit the fan and the truth about everything is going to come to the light and Shane is going to go psychopath because she's trying to get rid of his daughter that's in Whori.

Originally Posted by LifeisMoreThanKicks

Well it's not like they can do a DNA test...

Yeah that's what I told my girl...

She said that Lori just needs to keep it on the low until she can get rid of the baby or it could be a false alarm.

I told her... news flash... it's not like she can go down to her local all woman's pavilion and have the abortion
laugh.gif
and I'm pretty sure there are no warm Guinness Stout's laying around for to drink and stand on her head.

I also spoke about them not having to go through with a DNA test or anything so there's no way that Rick the sheriff will find out either way.

But, as I type this I just realized they are staying with a doctor and he just performed surgery to save that like prick so I'm pretty sure he can find a Dyson or Hoover laying around that house and perform and abortion on that cum dumpster no good for nothing !@%%% for a wife Whori... I mean Lori!

What I do think will happen is she is going to ask the old man doctor to perform the abortion on the low so no one finds out and she's going to get caught by Rick or Shane or someone and then that's when $!%! is going to hit the fan and the truth about everything is going to come to the light and Shane is going to go psychopath because she's trying to get rid of his daughter that's in Whori.

It'd be better if the baby comes out looking black and they find out it's the black guy's baby.

It'd be better if the baby comes out looking black and they find out it's the black guy's baby.

so sophia was sleeping in that closet in the abandoned house, right?

thought i saw a pillow and sheets.

so sophia was sleeping in that closet in the abandoned house, right?

thought i saw a pillow and sheets.

yo i didnt read none of this thread but amc didnt work for me on the second showing anyone else?

im in texas on comcast

Back
Top Bottom