The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Carl is the future of this series. As far as I can see everyone else would die off as everyone else has some inherent weakness (with the exception of Daryl, however he is a redneck) This means Carl is the future of humanity. This means Caryl will smash all women and spread his seed in the name of preserving human life. Meaning all future humans will have a direct linkage to Carl. 
pimp.gif

Glen gotta go ...he was needed in the city, in the beginning, he serves no purpose now. Him and Maggie won't be missed.  Tyrese is T Dog status.

Show might have one more season left. Getting boring and less intense. Carol's transformation and Daryl kept the show going. Writing off Carol was stupid.

Someone bite Maggie so Glen will commit suicide....or vice versa. 

So why are they not building a pit? Throughput the day, they can let the walkers come in, fall in the pit, and burn them before nighttime. It's a big flaw IMO.
thats what i been saying especially when they were on the farm

my hate for carl comes from season 2, carl is definitely appreciated now, and i also agree that there was nothing wrong with what carol did, rick pulled  *** move for that

Glen gotta go ...he was needed in the city, in the beginning, he serves no purpose now. Him and Maggie won't be missed.  Tyrese is T Dog status.
Show might have one more season left. Getting boring and less intense. Carol's transformation and Daryl kept the show going. Writing off Carol was stupid.

Someone bite Maggie so Glen will commit suicide....or vice versa. 

Is you crazy? Nobody better touch Maggie.
Top female on the show.

You really think carol isnt coming back? Cmon man. Shes too tied up in the show to dissapear. Being daryls secret lover and killing tyreese girl.

I have a feeling they are going to leave the prison and run into carols group.

You really think carol isnt coming back? Cmon man. Shes too tied up in the show to dissapear. Being daryls secret lover and killing tyreese girl.

Shre'll probably be rolling with a group of other short hair females.

Last edited:

Shre'll probably be rolling with a group of other short hair females.

I think she gonna just hunker down with like 30 cats and keep it moving

Last sunday was the best episode of twd. It's not even debatable.

That was season finale quality right there.

They let Carl be great.

Why this dude lurking in the background?

He got two cronies.

The .... is he gonna do?

Michonne bout to have a field day on this .....

Yeah that was definitely one of the best episodes the entire series. Hopefully it continues throughout the rest of the season.

Naw the best espisode was the first one

This was a good episode but there have been episodes with way more shock value

Last edited:
What really irks me is the inconsistency of these zombies' actions. Like they're feverishly trying to break through that fence on some 28 days later tip, AND THEN when the fence finally does give in, they turn back to the step by step wandering *** walkers, as if rick and carl aren't even there. I mean, has the group completely forgotten that the walkers are easily distracted by noise?? Why haven't they used this to their advantage? S4 has been a complete letdown to me. But with their unbelievable ratings, I see them milking this for years to come.

^i agree. i mean its not the first month of survival anymore. they should have rules set up by now. and a much better grasp on dealing with walkers. they used noise to distract the walkers away from the grocery store in the first episode this season why woudnt that be used to some degree at the prison.

I do like the show though, carl is a man out here.

this season has been decent, AM I the only one who gets mad every time they see DeAngelo Barksdale on camera? Son stay screwing up

nters 5 weeks before twd s4 air:

Aw ...., they got my ..... dangelo from the wire cuz

that's my dude 
smokin.gif

wit him and cutty on board, this season bout to be off the charts

nters 5 weeks after ted s4 aired:

see above

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom