The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Dope episode last night!!! Was on the edge of my seat!!! Just knew a main character was going to die. Really thought it would be Herschel the way things were going.

That little girl is on some other mess. Her leading the walker out like it was a pet was crazy, but it probably saved Glenn's life. Then she was playing in the blood, what's up with that?

I was baffled when Rick and Maggie heard the gunshot and didn't immediately run into the prison. But had he left there wouldn't have been anyone to know of the walkers that got through. It's starting to look like the prison may be wrap soon.

There's going to be a problem between Rick and Daryl about Carol, I can see it.

The Rick and Carl scene :pimp: !!! Carl :pimp: !!! I can't explain the look Rick gave Carl. It was a look of fear, confusion, and proudness. It's like he's scared Carl may be ready to take on this world more so than he is.

I really don't know how ya can hate Carl...kid has been through ALOT...I think one of the characters that has suffer the most, he's been shot, he's been caught up in a love triangle, he helped delivered his little sister and then immediately chose to off his own moms when he could have let Maggie do it...he's killed humans And has handled walkers just as any of the best survivalists in the game can...and dude is only what?... 13 years old?...he's not out there trying to hide behind his dad...dude is out there fighting his dad constantly about being taken serious and yesterday I think Rick was reminded of that episode on the farm when he have him the gun for the first time and told him, it was time to grow up, no more child's play, this is the world we live in.... You wanted this Rick and you should be proud...this kid is awesome and in incredible asset to them all.

Episode was SICK.

-Herschel with that clutch blind no blade intubation on Glenn...got it in 1 try...dude is a wizard.

-I don't know why ya hate Carl, little man BEEN ABOUT THAT LIFE.

-either Michonne, Darryl or Carl collect that kill off the Governor...hard to tell who deserves it most between Michonne or Darryl....I say Daryl....till this day the scene when he found Merle as a walker makes my eyes watery...probably the most touching scene in this whole series
bruh...

I think your awesomeness is shining through ...

Carl >>>>>>>>

Dude starting to get base in his voice... Pretty soon he gonna be second in command to rick Grimes...

Last edited:
After the zombie era, population of real human beings down to around 1000,  in the history of earth, Carl gonna save the world and grow up to be the next coming of Jesus christ, buddha, whatever, some sort of holy messiah. He's gonna save mankind and the preserve the human race. Little guy has what it takes to survive. Being one of the last few survivors, and as the alpha male, getting all the yambz, in a world where only the strong survive, spreading his seed to all the quality yambz so that future generations look back at him and realize that there would be no world had it not been for carl. 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
After the zombie era, population of real human beings down to around 1000,  in the history of earth, Carl gonna save the world and grow up to be the next coming of Jesus christ, buddha, whatever, some sort of holy messiah. He's gonna save mankind and the preserve the human race. Little guy has what it takes to survive. Being one of the last few survivors, and as the alpha male, getting all the yambz, in a world where only the strong survive, spreading his seed to all the quality yambz so that future generations look back at him and realize that there would be no world had it not been for carl. :smokin  
praise #carlgod

I believe #carlianity...

#woo #swag

Not sure if srs or trollin :lol:
Dead *** serious bro...

Carl Grimes is my favorite character because the potential he has...

You said it... Dude has made some heavy decisions...

1. Shane
2. The Asian dude (b/c he's came a long way and his chick is a smooooookin' hottie)
3. #carlgod

im sick of the Gov man. just go away
mean.gif
worst part is that theyre probably gonna drag out the govenor to fill up the next couple episodes. i predict a lot boring gibber jabber and then i one or two scenes with actual action 

i dont know why, but this season has been meh to me so far. couple interesting things here and there to keep me watching, but it even feels as if the character and story development arent even there anymore. 

If I was Glenn I'd be whipped too my dudes the only one probably getting some plus she's bad, I'm surprised other people ain't killed him yet cuz of that hahaha but Carl is that dude, Rick needs to stop playing and let him play some ball, that scene with them last night was dope

I loved Shane, blame Lori for him going ape ****

Completely forgot Carl off'ed Zombie Shane too....ya wild with this "Carl is annoying" noise :lol:

nah carl hasnt been annoying this season

cant say the same for the first 3 seasons. he was consistently a top 5 on the wanted dead list

Put Shane in Ricks place when he has his one on one with the Governor, I bet he puts a bullet in him. Shane had the right mindset to survive the zombie apocalypse. The problem was his temperament.

Yeah Rick lost me when he actually say with this dude and allowed him to juggle with his head....The Gov is only cool around to finally off him in the most gruesome way, I'm not about to sit through 3-4 weeks of a déjàvu of last season....we had a whole season dedicated to this clown....quit dragging this villain, just kill him off already...he is one man, outgunned....how much damage can he do....Michone alone will be delighted to run into this dude to kill him, let's not forget Daryl and Glenn, hell even Maggie

lol carl is the toughest dude on this show, he get's shot in season 1 and lives to tell about it shoots zombie shane, shots his mom, etc

..Carl is that Dude. Constantly tryna prove his worth to Poppa Grimes
that father/son zombie spray :pimp:

Herschel puttin in that work as well..

..Cant wait to see Tyrese spaz and murk somebody

Rick is that dude, but he got emotional and couldnt handle the loss of his wife. Seems like he soften up. If he doesnt get his stuff together, i can see carl taking over next season. Dude has zero emotion, does what he has to for the group to survive.

I really don't know how ya can hate Carl...kid has been through ALOT...I think one of the characters that has suffer the most, he's been shot, he's been caught up in a love triangle, he helped delivered his little sister and then immediately chose to off his own moms when he could have let Maggie do it...he's killed humans And has handled walkers just as any of the best survivalists in the game can...and dude is only what?... 13 years old?...he's not out there trying to hide behind his dad...dude is out there fighting his dad constantly about being taken serious and yesterday I think Rick was reminded of that episode on the farm when he have him the gun for the first time and told him, it was time to grow up, no more child's play, this is the world we live in.... You wanted this Rick and you should be proud...this kid is awesome and in incredible asset to them all.
Him wandering around got 1 or 2 people killed in the first season.

Him wandering around got 1 or 2 people killed in the first season.

Ya forget dude was like 9 years old the first season...kids do stupid **** all the time...but to see how he's grown, how can ya hate on that?...if that was my son is be damb proud.

Back
Top Bottom