The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Great episode.

Rick giving Carl the look of being scared of him.

Governor returns next week :pimp:

THATS NOT A RUMOR

AMC supposedly has signed on to do another The Walking Dead but this one will be aired while the other one is on break so we wont have to wait months with out a walking dead it will be year round.

The only info I have seen on it is that the other show will either feature a whole new group in another part of the US. They did this to have a blank page it will be nothing from the comics just a whole new made up cast in a different part of the country (hopefully some where near a beach like Cali or Florida)

I also read it was supposed to be more violent then the one show we have now

ARTICLE:

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...spinoff-series-greenlit-amc-article-1.1457478

I like this. Do it in NY.

It's still kinda weird seeing all these background characters / extras whose main purpose is to die. It's like when I watched Lost and there were all those characters hanging out on the beach that you'll never know about.

Great episode.

Governor returns next week :pimp:

That look didn't seem like a look of fear imo. To me when Rick gave Carl that look I think he fully realized that he can't protect his son from the realities of the world no matter how much he tries.

I swear when The Governor and Rick meet face to face again they need to be playing Dump Dump by A$ap Ferg in the background.

Next week

not really...more like another slow episode that builds up the suspense and ends with a cliff hanger....

Episode was SICK.

-Herschel with that clutch blind no blade intubation on Glenn...got it in 1 try...dude is a wizard.

-I don't know why ya hate Carl, little man BEEN ABOUT THAT LIFE.

-either Michonne, Darryl or Carl collect that kill off the Governor...hard to tell who deserves it most between Michonne or Darryl....I say Daryl....till this day the scene when he found Merle as a walker makes my eyes watery...probably the most touching scene in this whole series

Episode was SICK.

-Herschel with that clutch blind no blade intubation on Glenn...got it in 1 try...dude is a wizard.

-I don't know why ya hate Carl, little man BEEN ABOUT THAT LIFE.

-either Michonne, Darryl or Carl collect that kill off the Governor...hard to tell who deserves it most between Michonne or Darryl....I say Daryl....till this day the scene when he found Merle as a walker makes my eyes watery...probably the most touching scene in this whole series
I bet the kid kills him. He's been waiting to kill somebody. Hopefully glen dies soon. He's a punany

I thought I had just about enough of Glenn and wouldn't care if he died...but today I was scared he would actually die :lol: reminded me how emotionally invested he got me through season 1-2

So why are they not building a pit? Throughput the day, they can let the walkers come in, fall in the pit, and burn them before nighttime. It's a big flaw IMO.

A big pit, with spike wood/pipes to impale them. But that would be too easy. The fear of the zombies coming in is what keeps the show going.

well no...it seemed pretty fast paced tonight...but thats my prediction for next week
Next week looks like it will just be a recap of what the Gov has been up to since leaving. Then at the end it will be a cliff hanger to what he's about to do to the prison. 

Glens character has been lame I was getting mad excited thinking he was finally going to die tonight . When he comes on
It's an automatic check your phone time. looks like he got the drake decease always looking like he's crying or whining over Maggie

IMO GOVNA >>>>pwhipped glenn

The Governor is back too soon IMO

Them going Rambo on the zombies :nthat:

It's still kinda weird seeing all these background characters / extras whose main purpose is to die. It's like when I watched Lost and there were all those characters hanging out on the beach that you'll never know about.

Yeah, it's annoying and easy, but understandable. The funny thing is they will name them and act like they're important.

I think it's Michonne, Glenn or Darryl for personal reasons

A big pit, with spike wood/pipes to impale them. But that would be too easy. The fear of the zombies coming in is what keeps the show going.

Yep

That wasn't the look IMO.

It was more, well yeah I need to start giving you more credit, you are grown up now.

Back
Top Bottom