The Walking Dead - Official Thread

took this from the misc wd thread:

"why did rick take all those old ppl? is Hershel gonna bangout now?"

:lol:

I think Martinez would eventually flip on the Governor. Couple of episodes back; him and Daryl took care of some walkers and Daryl found a pack of cigarettes and offered him one and asked if he was part of the Army, he said nah and he was just pissed about what the walkers did to his wife and kids and then said the deal between Rick and the Gov was a joke, well aware of the predicament. Martinez looked shocked/scared seeing what the Gov did this episode. Not sure how he can stand behind him anymore when he finds out its gonna be only him and young Ed Reed left in the Gov's clique.

All of this.

He does look like Ed Reed :wow:

Wow, alright season.

I'm really interested now to see how the whole Rick and Carl relationship pans out, like others have said, Carl's actions and attitude just reminds me of Shane and it seems Shane has had an affect on Carl.

Other than that i still think they need to get the govenor story over with and move to a new setting, dunno just me who probably thinks that :rolleyes

I think Martinez would eventually flip on the Governor. Couple of episodes back; him and Daryl took care of some walkers and Daryl found a pack of cigarettes and offered him one and asked if he was part of the Army, he said nah and he was just pissed about what the walkers did to his wife and kids and then said the deal between Rick and the Gov was a joke, well aware of the predicament. Martinez looked shocked/scared seeing what the Gov did this episode. Not sure how he can stand behind him anymore when he finds out its gonna be only him and young Ed Reed left in the Gov's clique.
Yall trying to add character too late in the game now :lol: Yes all those things happened but I doubt it'll mean anything.

Only way Martinez has a good chance of flipping is if he dips in the middle of the night undetected and he can't go link up with Rick cuz that'll just guarantee the Governor showing up and killing him first word to Merle. Martinez can't try and kill the Gov. cuz he got that plot armor on and it won't be removed until a bigger and badder threat shows up.

On another note, wouldn't be surprised if they turned the Governor in to a cannibal now.

Can someone give my man carl a medal for the realist ..... on the show?

I think that Carl redeemed himself. If he keeps this mentality up, he'll be the next shane or one of my fav. characters.

Finale was a joke.

Not viewing s4 on tv.

Why would the gov. kill his people when, he's worked so hard to delude so many people to trust him?

My man killed another man while he already had his gun pointed at him...boss.

I don't see the point in Rick accepting all those people from woodbury.

He wouldn't accept some stranger on the road but he accepts a bunch of people from WB...wut?

Those people should just elect a new "governor" and kill "the governor" when he comes back to woodbury like "oh they killed our ppl, they're animals!"

Andrea's dead...lol.

Who do you guy's think will replace her as the most annoying woman on show?

First it was Lourie, then Andrea. The torch has to be passed.

Last edited:
Is the budget that bad for twd that the prison will live on for another season?

Why would the gov. kill his people when, he's worked so hard to delude so many people to trust him?
He wouldn't accept some stranger on the road but he accepts a bunch of people from WB...wut?
Those people should just elect a new "governor" and kill "the governor" when he comes back to woodbury like "oh they killed our ppl, they're animals!"
Andrea's dead...lol.
Who do you guy's think will replace her as the most annoying woman on show?
First it was Lourie, then Andrea. The torch has to be passed.
The Gov. really doesn't care, as already said he was gonna give up on Woodbury after his dead daughter died again.

I guess the storyline with Rick hallucinating Lori was to get him to be pussified again, hence bringing in all these apparently useless ppl cuz if you think about it there's only one logical path for the one Rick was on.

I been wondering too, who they gonna make the new Andrea/Lori? Maybe Beth, it'd suck if they made Michonne talk more and do that to her but all signs point to Sasha imo. I mean just look at how many black ppl are on the show now. You know that's gonna change.
Is the budget that bad for twd that the prison will live on for another season?
:lol: That just clicked for me. Cheap bastards. The show won't get the budget it deserves until Mad Men is finished but at this point with this writing it doesn't deserve a better budget. Budget can only excuse so much.

i liked the ep... was hoping that andrea would some how turn to her comic counter-part... but guess not now..
carl... i would have done the same thing too... he told him to "drop" your weapon not hand it to him, dude prolly wanted to get carl close enough to capture him
as for the big show down... c'mon guys... it was 30 vs 6... there is NO way in hell they would have won in a straight up shoot out.

i really thought that gov would have gone back... they prolly had a second hide out that he and his men, the ones he trusted knew about.
plus it gives us a chance to see him come back in season 4.

This season was a joke. That black dude should win an award for best character of the season.
This dude Carl is still corny as hell.

Why would Rick trust that off the handle kid with the ....ing keys?

Carl needs to die asap or get smarter about killing walkers.

How old is Carl anyways? This dude be feeling himself because he killed weak walkers.
Maybe I was wrong about Carl
The Gov. really doesn't care, as already said he was gonna give up on Woodbury after his dead daughter died again.

I guess the storyline with Rick hallucinating Lori was to get him to be pussified again, hence bringing in all these apparently useless ppl cuz if you think about it there's only one logical path for the one Rick was on.

I been wondering too, who they gonna make the new Andrea/Lori? Maybe Beth, it'd suck if they made Michonne talk more and do that to her but all signs point to Sasha imo. I mean just look at how many black ppl are on the show now. You know that's gonna change.
I see your point. I think you're right. Considering that he wasn't able to see Lourie at the end of the ep.

There's like 3 right?

I can see Sasha becoming annoying. Beth is too petite to be annoying to me.

I think that it's going to be glenn's wife.

tumblr_mkal7ngu7X1qdzd2mo1_1280.png

I just have a simple thought and opinion on TWD. If every ******G episode GOING FORWARD isn't as intense, thought out and properly paced like the finale, RE WRITE IT!! It's a simple GOD DAMN philosophy. This season has been such garbage aside from about 2 episodes...Why is your best episode the season finale? What sense does that make? The writers are awful on this show now, leave far too much to be desired.

That being said the finale was nothing special it was just more properly laid out then the other episodes this season.

The big kill was not a big deal.

Governor survives and now we wonder where he and his cronies are. The prison is still relevant, Carl still sucks, Rick has no spine, it's just a snooze fest.

I told a friend who loves this show to go watch Breaking Bad now that TWD is on hiatus and she'll see what good writing on a show is all about then realize how crappy the writers on TWD are.

I will not miss this show.

Mad Men is back, finally.

Last edited:
:lol: @iYen

Woke up in middle of the night and the finale was on again. It was even more disappointing the second time around. I'm trippin off of Andrea not being able to handle one walker. Didn't she kill one before with the exact item she had? The finale left us with absolutely nothing, no conclusion to the Governor arc and nothing to look forward to. This season had so much potential. Really enjoyed the first half. Just so disappointed man.

Someone mentioned how they wished another network would've made this...

AMC has won a bidding war to develop Robert Kirkman's harrowing zombie comic "The Walking Dead" as a potential series project.

The project had originally been developed by Oscar nominee Frank Darabont for NBC, but AMC anted up to give the horror epic a new home.
Link

I think I get what they did...They outbid NBC for the show, but then only ordered 6 episodes instead of 13? Hmm...Then they came back season 2 and slashed the budget. :lol:

That's kinda funny if you look at it the right way.

Last edited:
Next season better have rape scenes, a suicide pact gone bad, human cannibals, a serial killer and 

you might wanna put that in a spoiler

and this is AMC not HBO none that will be on screen

I missed the finale last night.

I will watch it later today when I get home from work.

I was watching that show Lost all day yesterday.

I'm almost at the end of Season 1 on Lost.

I was waiting for the finale for Walking Dead to show up on 1chan, but I got so into Lost that I watched all that I could until I got tired and fell asleep around 11 last night.

I missed the finale last night.

I will watch it later today when I get home from work.

I was watching that show Lost all day yesterday.

I'm almost at the end of Season 1 on Lost.

I was waiting for the finale for Walking Dead to show up on 1chan, but I got so into Lost that I watched all that I could until I got tired and fell asleep around 11 last night.
LOST up until season 5 is seriously GOAT. It was straight crack. season 2 is probably my favorite though.

You can skip this finale though. its a bunch of nonsense

you might wanna put that in a spoiler

and this is AMC not HBO none that will be on screen

I dunno, There was a rape scene in Bates Motel and that plays on A&E right? They dont even have to show it, they couldve implied it similar to what they did with Maggie.

Last edited:
I didn’t care what happened to Andrea or Milton really so it was whatever

Thought it was hilarious when the governor killed everyone

Killa Carl>>>>> Killa Cam

I didn’t like Rick taking in all of the Woodberry people but I can see why he did it

I enjoyed the episode

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom