The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Speaking of Lost, the direction The Walking Dead has gone makes me appreciate/miss Lost more than ever. Sure the last season was bad but that is one show that knew how to pull off this formula - a large group of characters trying to survive a dire situation. And this whole Woodbury vs. the Prison war makes me appreciate how Lost pulled off their battle of the two camps. The Governor is just too much a caricature compared to someone like Ben Linus.
You just made me imagine how amazing it'd be if TWD had a Ben Linus type guy; fake name to infiltrate the prison and crew, escape set the Woodbury ppl to kidnap some of their ppl, kill some more, etc. Ben would've had Rick's crew defeated 6 eps in to the season :lol: :pimp:
notice how the governor went from manipulative, to bat **** crazy in two episodes. would've been nice for some gradual character development. see his actions get crazier and crazier.
To me I saw what he did coming. We knew he was crazy with his daughter and the zombie heads but I knew he was done with Woodbury after his zombie daughter died. He was gonna give up then but Andrea brought him back and he got focused on revenge.
you missin out man, they finished season 2 well imo. it was that slow the wire type of build up tho

My girlfriend watched it and gave me a recap at the very end -- still not interested. They took season 2 to solve season 1's problems. The Walking Dead has just stepped into the same category ...
I forget was The Killing canceled or not? I saw some AMC commercials showing clips of the show so I'm not sure anymore.

Lets see if he becomes the new Shane with Hershel being his Dale :lol:
It is hilarious/embarrassing to think that Carl could be this show's saving grace.

Most of us wanted the poor bastard to die two years ago, and now he's one of the very, very few worthwhile characters left.

...But I still hate him.

Last edited:
bad ending, definatley interested in what season 4 will be about since there was no cliffhanger. maybe carl will join the governor since he has the same mindset as him lol

season 2 had a great ending, had closure with the end of the farm and shanes death....this season was dissapointing in comparison to season 2....dragged out waayyyyy too many episodes with no point to them, the whole episode with andrea trying to get to the prison and getting caught at the end.....then the whole season im eager to see who takes this fools life (the governor) and no one does!!!....he kills off all his soldiers, 2 well capable armed guys that are not really bad people see this and dont blast his **** away???....then the dude that drew on him with an assault weapon doest shoot him, lets him draw his gun and get a headshot, what in the hell!...

excellent ending we'll see how next season goes not sure if I'll be participating though

now the usual issues with the show...

notice how the governor went from manipulative, to bat **** crazy in two episodes. would've been nice for some gradual character development. see his actions get crazier and crazier.

Dude been bat **** crazy. He flipped when his family died.

Last edited:
Lets see if he becomes the new Shane with Hershel being his Dale :lol:
It is hilarious/embarrassing to think that Carl could be this show's saving grace.

Most of us wanted the poor bastard to die two years ago, and now he's one of the very, very few worthwhile characters left.

...But I still hate him.
Last season there were two people who's deaths I would have celebrated: Carl & Andrea. This season, it was only Andrea.

Carl grew up.

Last edited:
I liked the way this season ended.. Anyone think Morgan's going to play a bigger role in season 4? 

...But I still hate him.

If Carl is the show's saving grace, you all can keep this show.

eff that dude..

AND HIS STUPID HAT >:

Yeah I don't get the people who are saying they didn't show the Governor develop into the crazy guy we see at the end, he was always headed that way. You saw glimpses early then when Penny died he turned full blown crazy, if anything they took too long with it

Writers better tighten this $%& up next season.

Finale was trash.

Took 16 episodes to do what they could've done in 4-6.

Inexcusable.

I liked the way this season ended.. Anyone think Morgan's going to play a bigger role in season 4? 
Same here, i think season 4 we gonna see more crazy governor and Tyrese (and her fine !@#!@ sister
devil.gif
)  gonna have bigger role 

Disappointing. Martinez is a punk. How do you still roll with the governor after something like that.
Carl lost all damns. I knew Andrea was getting offed. I was just expecting more.

Disappointing. Martinez is a punk. How do you still roll with the governor after something like that.
Carl lost all damns. I knew Andrea was getting offed. I was just expecting more.
Cosign.

Man I was expecting a badas shootout, people getting clapped everywhere.

My boy Milton
frown.gif

Talk about a season finale with zero impact. Now I know why Glen Mazzara got canned.

...But I still hate him.

If Carl is the show's saving grace, you all can keep this show.

eff that dude..

AND HIS STUPID HAT >:
Don't worry he dropped the sheriff badge on Rick, I'm sure next season he'll drop the hat on the floor after giving him another reality check lecture :lol:

Well that was something.
laugh.gif

Don't even care that Andrea got got. The show did an outstanding job of butchering one of the more interesting characters in the comics.
mean.gif

I fear Tyreese will meet the same fate in season 4.

It only took the season finale, but the Governor finally did something Governor-esque. Mowed those Woodbury people down like it was nothing and the way he setup that scenario to kill Andrea through Milton was brilliant.

laugh.gif
@ the "showdown" in this episode. The Woodbury people came armed to the teeth but a couple of flash grenades go off, 2 or 3 zombies come out and they completely lose their **** and haul *** out of the prison with the quickness.
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Carl with the subtle hints of a heel turn throughout the episode.
nerd.gif
He seemed to be channeling his inner sociopath when he killed that dude; seems plausible that he might be Shane's child too.
laugh.gif
Interested in seeing if/how they expound on his character in season 4.

I like how the mission to finish of the Governor and his men turned into an impromptu recruiting trip. How the hell did they get all of those people and frigging bus out of Woodbury without alerting the other residents? Where the hell was the Governor, Martinez, and Django during all of this?

Overall the season finale was alright and the season overall was all over the place.

Yeah I don't get the people who are saying they didn't show the Governor develop into the crazy guy we see at the end, he was always headed that way. You saw glimpses early then when Penny died he turned full blown crazy, if anything they took too long with it

cosign, i felt like the governor was like ticking time bomb ready to go off on anybody for awhile

I dont get why Martinez and other dude still with the governor. If I were them I'd be worried if he'd off them too

I like how the mission to finish of the Governor and his men turned into an impromptu recruiting trip. How the hell did they get all of those people and frigging bus out of Woodbury without alerting the other residents? Where the hell was the Governor, Martinez, and Django during all of this?
From what I gathered in this finale if Tyrese and Sasha didn't stay behind the Governor was planning on leaving Woodbury unprotected with only those old ppl in charge, literally nobody that can handle a gun or take care of walkers so there wouldn't be any other residents who'd even notice :lol:

Last edited:
I'm okay with the ending, but just okay. I was expecting an epic battle scene at the prison. Shocked that Woodbury fled the scene. ..and poof..it was over.

Andrea didn't have to go that way. This season was so drawn out. Good moments here and there, but it never really hit that consistent high note.

From what I gathered in this finale if Tyrese and Sasha didn't stay behind the Governor was planning on leaving Woodbury unprotected with only those old ppl in charge, literally nobody that can handle a gun or take care of walkers so there wouldn't be any other residents who'd even notice
laugh.gif
Alright this makes sense.

Looks like Rick took the majority if not all of the Woodbury people left behind back to the prison.

Alright this makes sense.

Looks like Rick took the majority if not all of the Woodbury people left behind back to the prison.

I'm pretty sure that was all the rest of Woodbury. I think at the beginning of the season there was about 40-50 people.

In the first attack on Woodbury, five were killed, then Merle took out eight. Andrea and Milton were both dead, then Martinez/The Bowman/The Governor are all renegade, while they killed about 10-15 of their own people, including Tyreese's people.

Then there was about 10-15 that came to the prison?

When The Governor left Woodbury, the only people he left behind were the kids and the elderly. Other than Tyreese and his sister, that's all that was left.

I think Martinez would eventually flip on the Governor. Couple of episodes back; him and Daryl took care of some walkers and Daryl found a pack of cigarettes and offered him one and asked if he was part of the Army, he said nah and he was just pissed about what the walkers did to his wife and kids and then said the deal between Rick and the Gov was a joke, well aware of the predicament. Martinez looked shocked/scared seeing what the Gov did this episode. Not sure how he can stand behind him anymore when he finds out its gonna be only him and young Ed Reed left in the Gov's clique.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom