The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Yeah kinda let down by that too.....after the Gov murked everyone it slowed down a lot..... then the 40 mins of commercial time on top of that :smh::smh:

Andrea was wasting time talking to Milton. That whole time she was talking, she could have saved herself. :rolleyes

Andrea could have been killed during a random episode in the middle of the season and hardly anyone would've cared.

I guess I appreciate there not being a cliffhanger because I hate that torture of waiting half a year to see what happens :lol: But that's not good writing. There NEEDED to be a cliffhanger. Despite it being the highest rated show whatever whatever whatever, never rest on keeping the people drawn in.

Was hoping Carl was a goner. Started to believe it was going to happen too, especially when he said near the beginning, "I should be with them."

man, if they were getting rid of andrea, they should have just fed her to milton. would have been way better. we didn't need that little monologue at the end. :smh:

at least have her turn to a walker already by the time they got there. :smh:

and that's a really stupid move letting all those people join them. even more stupid not taking over woodbury. :rolleyes

i didn't catch michonne. was she with them back at the prison?

Last edited:
why not go back to the prison get everybody on the bus and leave towards a new city?

why stay in the Prison like a sitting Duck?

man, if they were getting rid of andrea, they should have just fed her to milton. would have been way better.

at least have her turn to a walker already by the time they got there. :smh:

They probably thought since they did that with Merle they couldn't have that be the end in consecutive episodes. Either way, weak.

and SMH at allen having the rifle already drawn at the governor and still getting gunned down by him. :stoneface:

Last edited:
Disappointed in the finale but pretty much saw it coming all season. Wasn't logical for AMC to end this Governor arc in one season with the ratings being ridiculously high, just hope next season gets to the point much quicker.

REALLY pissed there wasn't a cliffhanger though, Andrea's death alone wasn't a good enough payoff for me even though she was annoying as hell

Yup, its official with this season finale. Heroes Deja-vu with this show. Thank god Game of Thrones is back.

Last edited:
Since Tuesday, I've watched all 34 episodes to get caught up with tonight's finale. I was dissapointed with how this episode ended.

Episide was a let down. They added a bunch of useless bodies, besides Ty.

Like someone else mentioned they did Andrea no justice, chick was dead eye.

This episode had no cliffhanger, I only want to see how they off the gov. Clearly martienez don't wanna be near gov either. Wonder where they take next season? It's not like the prison was turned to rubble, its just a matter of supplies.

:smh:

Writer's getting away with murder, dragging three episodes out into an entire season. The hell was that war scene supposed to be? They come armed up ready to bang with tons of people, a flash bang goes off and they all run away? :rofl:

Is season 4 just going to be mainly about "finding" the Governor or the Governor finding the new camp?

why not go back to the prison get everybody on the bus and leave towards a new city?

why stay in the Prison like a sitting Duck?
Yeah, that's really ridiculous.

There are tons of prisons to choose from. 

I'd be looking on a map for a small island. Boats are slowly deteriorating..

**** all that noise y'all talmbout, that episode was good. I was watching out with some people that aren't overly critical and we enjoyed it. I'm sad to see andrea go like that. Maybe because found her attractive but sje died exactly like the character she was, an advocate for false hope. But whatever, I'll be back next season. :pimp:

They need to pick back up on the Webisode series so when the regular season end the wepisodes begins to hold us over

webisodes > the actual show

I thought they had something goin when they did this......

Last edited:
Is season 4 just going to be mainly about "finding" the Governor or the Governor finding the new camp?

Hope they off dude quick, not that I hate his character, but I know the writers could stretch a search for half a season like they did in season 2

Ehhh this finale was weak in comparison to season 2s finale. At least Rick has a clear conscience now, so no more ghost Lori lol

Just finished it. :nerd: :lol: >D :smh: :lol: :\

That was...something. Leaving Andrea with dying Milton was an ill idea.
And uh...hey Governor just mowed down his own....the prison was....Carl just...they.....

:lol: I'm not even disappointed.

The unintentional humor of this show makes it...yea.

I give up on whatever this coulda shoulda been, though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom