The Walking Dead - Official Thread

when the show was over i had to google whether that was the finale or not cuz it was so anticlimactic. as soon as andrea went back to woodbury the first time u knew she was dead. dude wit glasses obviously was gonna get killed too. also how the F maggie or glen didnt shoot down not 1 of them from where they were shooting as they were retreating. that was hella dumb like they were trying to miss. governor shoulda died some type of way dude been in way way to many situations where he almost got killed

Last edited:
The people the governer took into the prison were not killers, of course they booked it out of there. They had no idea what they were doing.
That's not the point. They went in like a swat team and left like scared cockroaches like when you turn on a kitchen light(flash bang).
That's what they always were though. It's easy to act tough in a group. That's why you see true colors when that group gets threatened.

Only thing would've made it better if someone from Rick's crew locked them back in since that other group went in a different direction.

The people the governer took into the prison were not killers, of course they booked it out of there. They had no idea what they were doing.
That's not the point. They went in like a swat team and left like scared cockroaches like when you turn on a kitchen light(flash bang).
That's what they always were though. It's easy to act tough in a group. That's why you see true colors when that group gets threatened.

Only thing would've made it better if someone from Rick's crew locked them back in since that other group went in a different direction.
I don't think iYen has a problem with the idea. It's how they executed it. What you're talking about makes perfect sense, these are just lost townspeople at heart. This is what I meant when I said the last 2 episodes should've been the same episode, with last week's being a chance to breathe and build up the plans and characters for the whatever the **** that turned out to be.

They could've spent last episode building up them training, their hesitance about violence and specific characters from Woodbury voicing their doubts about the plans. You can't do that in 30 seconds 2 episodes ago and have it mean **** now. You can't hide the whole Woodbury cast, except for 5 seconds of "here's my name," then suddenly have them become characters who make decisions at the 25th hour right before their execution. And you can't film it to look like they got run off by 20 seconds of Home Alone booby traps.

What we saw was ******g ******ed...It was a Chappelle's Show deleted skit of a lynch mob getting shook quite easy.

Last edited:
"This is war."

I thought it was ridiculous that that one chick who lived said "We're not soldiers" yet she I'm assuming volunteered to invade the prison.

"This is war."

I thought it was ridiculous that that one chick who lived said "We're not soldiers" yet she I'm assuming volunteered to invade the prison.

It's all dumb but to be fair, it looked like everyone had to go except for the elderly and the children. Hence, Tyrese and the only girl being the only ones left behind to protect them.

"This is war."
It's all dumb but to be fair, it looked like everyone had to go except for the elderly and the children. Hence, Tyrese and the only girl being the only ones left behind to protect them.
Doesn't the gov. ask people do a job or do they volunteer. I can't remember. I remember andrea was trying to get a position at the wall or something like that but the gov was like "naw b."

Watching The Talking Dead now... LOL @ the guy who phone-bombed them... creepy!
Lol, yea that was hilarious. Cutty and Norman were like 
indifferent.gif
 uhhhh wth is going on. You know that phone call was no good from the start when the guy is breathing that heavy hahaha

Was hoping for more out of the season finale, but it had its moments.

The Governor killing all his people like that :wow: I can definitely see Martinez being involved in something related to the Governor getting killed or going to Rick's team.

Tyrese & his sister finally coming over to Rick's team :pimp:

Watching The Talking Dead now... LOL @ the guy who phone-bombed them... creepy!
Lol, yea that was hilarious. Cutty and Norman were like 
indifferent.gif
 uhhhh wth is going on. You know that phone call was no good from the start when the guy is breathing that heavy hahaha
Yeah, what he said was... “The hour is coming, the hour is coming. All that are in the graves shall hear his voice. There seems to be no room...”... before he was cut.  Lol... damn.

The ratings for Walking Dead were huge on AMC from day 1.

This would be the biggest hit on network TV right now if it was on NBC.
The ratings for it on AMC have been great but you know network tv has higher expectations. The promotion from a channel like NBC might be able to get them a few more million viewers.

First season had an average of 5.24 million viewers, 2nd had 6.9, and this season probably increased also. I remember when shows were having averages of 20 million people but nowadays anything close to 10 is really good which is what this 3rd season is probably around.

The ratings for Walking Dead were huge on AMC from day 1.

This would be the biggest hit on network TV right now if it was on NBC.
The ratings for it on AMC have been great but you know network tv has higher expectations. The promotion from a channel like NBC might be able to get them a few more million viewers.

First season had an average of 5.24 million viewers, 2nd had 6.9, and this season probably increased also. I remember when shows were having averages of 20 million people but nowadays anything close to 10 is really good which is what this 3rd season is probably around.
Yeah...no to all of that. :lol:

Do you have any idea how bad NBC is doing? For the first time ever, one of the 4 major networks finished #5 in sweeps. Univision beat them for the month of February. It got so bad, in Cleveland, the local channel just said bunk that to NBC and played a rerun of a Matlock movie, from 20 years ago, instead of the new Thursday comedies, and got the same ratings.

Lemme put it another way. Revolution and The Voice are the most watched shows on NBC. Their next biggest show, Law and Order: SVU, right now gets the same ratings as the first season of TWD did on cable. Revolution is brand new and The Voice just got big, so last year The Walking Dead, with those exact same ratings, would've been their highest rated show on NBC.

Trust me, NBC never ever would've cancelled TWD if they made it.

It would've been the face of the channel and gotten a blank check.

Last edited:
Last night's episode drew 12.4 Million viewers.

Don't know if this is a spoiler or not but....
Governor will be back for S4.

Last edited:
I agree the finale was weak.  For those who read the comic, was there any similarities?  I know they don't follow the comic that closely but was curious if it was similar?

Thanks, Zik.

I was gonna say...Aint no way possible that's his daughter. They couldn't mess up getting that across. No way. :lol:

But I wasn't about to look it up if you know what I mean. End up tripping into stuff that happens 50 issues down the road. >D :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom