The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Balotelli had a real good game. Things have been going well for him which I'm glad about. The match was a superb one. The players were really enjoying it also. Roy Hudson said something along the lines, [Barcelona, sign Neymar up!] :lol:
I was watching the England U21 game also, disappointing that Lansbury had to be subbed off so soon. Hopefully it's not serious. I'm sure he'll end up back at some EPL club again. Zaha had a good game from what I saw. He's gonna be a real problem under SAF's guide.
Saw some of the France U20 game, a lot of quality on that team.
Didn't get to watch the Holland U19 game, might have been U20. But the won 6-0, Arsenal youngster Kyle Ebecilio played a full 90mins, got a goal and an assist I think. He'll prob go out on loan next season

What boots was Balotelli wearing?
nerd.gif

Mario+Balotelli+Italy+v+Brazil+International+ktBo8lR-yk5x.jpg

Mario+Balotelli+Italy+v+Brazil+International+0_qOGcxspM3x.jpg

Balotelli the god!
He is in Maestri's.
Great ball by neymar on Oscar's goal though. Didn't think he saw him make that run or could even get the ball there.

Pirlo ran the game last night, Incredible player and how he can still dictate matches at 36-37 is crazy :smokin

Brasil, Brasil. The world has caught up and now surpassed the national religion that is football in Brasil.

Brasilians are going to start riots in the world cup next year when they lose before the Quarter-Finals.

Gonna be a great day/ night...Illinois Tourney game, then the Mexico match, capped by by the USMNT in the evening.

Watching BEIN's replay of Brasil vs Italy... 2 iconic teams... I love futbol... Joga Bonito....Gioco piu bello...

LOL @ the portugal tie with israel 3-3. I know it was in Tel Aviv. Still
roll.gif

That Serbia - Croatia game.
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif
Can't wait. Somebody might get bodied.

Not worried about Brazil at all. Just because they lost to England and tied with Italy in a friendly, the empire has fallen and dynasty is dead? Nope.
indifferent.gif

Still upset at 2010.
mad.gif
Brazil should have been in that semis, if it wasnt for Felipe Melo and Sneijder and Robben throwing themselves all over the floor to waste time. smh

That Peru - Chile game should be
nthat.gif
pimp.gif

Last edited:
aahh I see it's just a new colorway of the CTR360 Maestri's, thought it was a new model.

Anybody knows which games are going to be broadcasted on TV?

Portugal starting to piss me off. They haven't been looking at all since Euros.

This is what Portugal does tho, ever since 2006 they underperform in the qualifications and exhibitions. They're always on the verge but always make it to the tournaments and do pretty well. They were the second best team in the Euros last year.

The Jewish nation got some payback I guess for the inquisition. It happens.

Last edited:
This is what Portugal does tho, ever since 2006 they underperform in the qualifications and exhibitions. They're always on the verge but always make it to the tournaments and do pretty well. They were the second best team in the Euros last year.

The Jewish nation got some payback I guess for the inquisition. It happens.

True, but we really need a striker regardless of that fact.

Postiga is USELESS. Dude has one good game out of every 10, and today was one of his garbage performances as usual despite his goal. How many more open chances is this guy gonna miss?Oliveira might not have had a good Euro performance, but he's still young and needs more minutes...at least he can't be any worse than Postiga

I miss Pauleta...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom