The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

cr7-8.jpeg

:lol:

Luca Toni was a monster up top.

Surprised everyone in here saying PSG will beat Barca. I haven't been able to see PSG play this year other then the CL games so i don't want to pass judgement. But Barca seem to be getting things together.

^Agreed. I've watched a number of their fixtures, and they've been winning most of their games on individual talent rather than any semblance of togetherness as a side. With Ibra out in the first leg, their attack will become even less fluid than usual, though they will have pace on the counter. But as long as Cesc is on the bench, and the pressing is up to standard, Barca should go through. PSG will have serious trouble competing in midfield based on personnel and recent performance.

I've got Barca, Madrid, Dortmund, and Bayern going through......but I really think PSG and Gala will give Barca and Madrid both runs for their money, think Drogba will pull out some magic and make them sweat a little. Still think Bayern is taking it all though this yr, they will work Juve

I was searching for tours of Emirates Stadium and eventually came across this, it's truly impressive. Makes me appreciate the club, stadium and all those involved even more

They want to build a bigger club store though, Could not believe how small that thing was, I'll try get some of my pics from when I went later when im back home

I was searching for tours of Emirates Stadium and eventually came across this, it's truly impressive. Makes me appreciate the club, stadium and all those involved even more

They want to build a bigger club store though, Could not believe how small that thing was, I'll try get some of my pics from when I went later when im back home

Sounds embarrassingly small :smh:

:lol:

Psg with out ibra? No way. Plus barcelona is on a rise so unless they had ibra to at least distract the defense they would of had a chance.

I think it's gonna come down to bayern vs Madrid ( i hope)

^Ibra's gonna be back for the second leg. I know he wants to score against his former team especially ay the Camp Nou.

Can't believe Wigan's McManaman didn't get punished by the FA... That was one of the dirtiest tackles I've ever seen...

Last edited:
PSG will beat Barca. Ibra will score a brace at the Camp Nou.
Juve > Bayern. Barely, though. 
Madrid will run though Galatasaray. 
Malaga will come close but no cigar. Dortmund has way too much.

Tottenham > Basel.
Fenerbahce > Lazio.
Chelsea > Rubin Kazan.
Newcastle > Benfica.

:stoneface:

^I'm glad I stumbled upon it, definitely a random gem

Hector Bellerin has so much potential, future star if things go right. Started off as a winger but plays at RB. When it comes to attacking, exploiting space and getting into box, he can offer what Jenks/Sagna haven't. Not to take away from there talents. Was the best player for our U21 team today, best attacker too. Got tripped up in the box which led to a PK and scored a late winner.
Just turned 18 yesterday

Here's some info on him and a video also
http://footballcantera.com/ones-to-watch-2013-hector-bellerin/

psg is so over rated its sad, i wont say barca will dominate them though because you never know what will happen

agreed on that mcmanaman tackle, it was terrible, something should have been done

I dont think its a matter of being overrated but this team is still on the come up.. half these players havent even completed a full season with the team yet.. mark my words.. they will be winning BUYING a CL within the next few yrs

Back
Top Bottom