The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

:stoneface:

LOL

PSG could barely beat Valencia and Nancy Lorraine LOL this month.

The beauty of the Champions League is these teams hardly ever play each other, so you can't judge because your team beats one team easy that they'll beat this team, easy.

It's all about match-ups and from what I see, even without Ibra, PSG still look strong and I think will beat Barcelona over 2 legs.

+ PSG attacking = Milan attacking on steroids

My cant miss pics for Qtrs:

Madrid vs Galat...Madrid Winner

Malaga vs Dortmund...Dortmund Winner

Juve vs Bayern...Not sure too close to call

Barca vs PSG...Barca Winner

Madrid, Dortmund, Bayern and PSG go through.

Madrid vs Dortmund - Madrid

PSG vs Bayern - Bayern

Madrid vs Bayern final

Madrid win.

Madrid/Gala......Madrid winner

Malaga/Dortmund...Dortmund

Juve/Bayern....Juve

Barca/PSG...PSG

Madrid/Dortmund...Dortmund

PSG/Juve...Juve

Juve/Dortmund final

Juve win

I know next to nothing about a lot of the remaining sides, and my friend presented me with this bet: $100 on each of the four quarterfinal outcomes, so as long as he gets to pick Madrid to progress for the Madrid vs. Gala matchup (I can pick my bets for the remaining three outcomes).

So I picked Dortmund, Gala (since the terms of the bet required me to pick them), Barca, and Bayern to progress...did I screw up?

As long as I don't lose $300 or $400, I think I can live with that. :lol:

Last edited:
The beauty of the Champions League is these teams hardly ever play each other, so you can't judge because your team beats one team easy that they'll beat this team, easy.

It's all about match-ups and from what I see, even without Ibra, PSG still look strong and I think will beat Barcelona over 2 legs.

Last edited:
PSG is trash even with ibra, barely got past valencia. Lucas is injured too, and idk if he will be back in time. Barca should roll past them providing they play even slightly similar to the second leg against Milan
Dortmund has a really good offence, but they play to their competitions level. Should beat Malaga in a pretty close game
Real will get past Gala, even with drogba, altintop,yilmaz, and sneijder they are no match for them.
Bayern/Juve could go either way, Juventus could score one or two and shift to defence the whole game like most italian teams. Bayerns way of playing could frustrate them though.. I'll take Juventus on this one

Last edited:
PSG is trash even with ibra, barely got past valencia. Lucas is injured too, and idk if he will be back in time. Barca should roll past them providing they play even slightly similar to the second leg against Milan
Dortmund has a really good offence, but they play to their competitions level. Should beat Malaga in a pretty close game
Real will get past Gala, even with drogba, altintop,yilmaz, and sneijder they are no match for them.
Bayern/Juve could go either way, Juventus could score one or two and shift to defence the whole game like most italian teams. Bayerns way of playing could frustrate them though.. I'll take Juventus on this one

PSG isn't nowhere near trash.

I hate when people use that term so loosely.

I know next to nothing about a lot of the remaining sides, and my friend presented me with this bet: $100 on each of the four quarterfinal outcomes, so as long as he gets to pick Madrid to progress for the Madrid vs. Gala matchup (I can pick my bets for the remaining three outcomes).

So I picked Dortmund, Gala (since the terms of the bet required me to pick them), Barca, and Bayern to progress...did I screw up?

As long as I don't lose $300 or $400, I think I can live with that. :lol:

You should be good, most likely going to break even :lol: that Bayern/Juve is really a toss up

im sure you have all heard the story about that guy who did the nazi salute after scoring in the comments of a site i visit someone posted this video and i didnt even think about it till i put the two together

sorry chelsea fans for reminding you of this epic fail

sorry arsenal fans that he's our player now ^_^

Last edited:

QFT

im sure you have all heard the story about that guy who did the nazi salute after scoring in the comments of a site i visit someone posted this video and i didnt even think about it till i put the two together

But RVP is overpaid

thought this was funny :lol:

It's called Sieg Heil, which the Nazi party adopted. It means "hail to victory" and is done with the left arm. The Nazi salute is done with the right arm.
Welp, I guess RvP is a Nazi now.

Last edited:
Di Stefano:

‘The Pope was probably one of those kids with whom I played football in the street.

‘In the neighbourhood we put together proper matches with everyone against everyone until it got dark.

‘You’ll have to ask him because at the time I was the famous one, from when I was small, as I belonged to the River Plate youth academy, everyone knew me.’

:lol:

Looks like Barca's Abidal is returning to play... Some of you guys had mentioned him within the last couple of weeks. I had no idea he hadn't played for a year. He's coming back from a liver transplant last April. I guess he's all good now since he's been cleared to play. Wonder if he'll be able to contribute in helping to fortify the backline.

Love this behind the scenes stuff. PSG reacting to their draw with Barca.

Last edited:
Didnt know people still did avy/sig bets in 2013.

Sorry?

Doesn't take away from the fact you clearly ignored it.

Talking football, I don't think united has plans of keeping Chicharito. No logical way they expect him to be happy with the amount of games this season.

Last edited:
I'm a grown man. I couldn't careless honestly :lol:

Don't quote my posts until Madrid is raising the CL trophy come May.

PSG will beat Barca. Ibra will score a brace at the Camp Nou.

Juve > Bayern. Barely, though. 

Madrid will run though Galatasaray. 

Malaga will come close but no cigar. Dortmund has way too much.

Tottenham > Basel.

Fenerbahce > Lazio.

Chelsea > Rubin Kazan.

Newcastle > Benfica.

Back
Top Bottom