The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

what is the best site for up to date news? because the espn site isnt cutting it

They think because he was decent on the field, he could be decent with a mic, WRONG.
neither of you must have sky tv.. gary is seriously the best commentator out right now.. his knowledge of the game is unmatched, so much in fact he makes every other pundit look lost..

I think his whole point about this happening everywhere and that citys real problem is they should find a way to prevent the press from seeing these things is spot on.. this is the 2nd or 3rd bust up Mario has been involved with. I will remind everyone of SAF throwing a boot at becks, can you imagine if video of that would have released. Men argue, regardless of title your a man at the end of the day and sometimes your emotions get the best of you.. Its not like either one of them knocked the other out..

Wenger - Competition high on scouting front

By Rob Kelly

Arsène Wenger says that competition among the top clubs’ scouting networks is as fierce as it has ever been.

Sunday’s opponents, Swansea, have been praised for their success this season in signing the likes of Michu, Pablo Hernandez and Jonathan de Guzman.

While Wenger has been impressed by the Welsh club’s work on that front, he says finding hidden gems is becoming harder than ever before.

“We have some clubs who are doing very well and sometimes when you are at a big club your scouts are a bit more cautious because they think, 'Oh, it is Arsenal so it has to be a top-four player',” the manager said.

“Naturally they look less at players who play at smaller clubs, which Swansea can afford to do. You’re always scared that if he [turns out to be] a player who does not do well, the scouts are looked at as responsible.

“The competition is high on the scouting front. The country where we were really, really competitive was France. They produce less players than they did 10, 15 years ago at top, top, top level in France.

“The emerging countries that are producing players look to be Germany and Spain and they have many good young players. They have taken over.”

Wenger admits the race is on to find the next source of new players, with Arsenal spreading their net far and wide.

“We are trying to diversify much more where we are looking,” he said. “In England you are a bit limited.

“I find that a new market that is very interesting and very competitive is the Japanese market. Look at the number of Japanese players who play now in Germany for example.”

Seeing how Wenger was a manager in Japan...familiar with the culture and what not, hopefully he can use this to his advantage. German scouts already have a strong presence their as we already know. Japan has been a favorite national team of mine to watch over the last few years. They have a handful of youth players with a lot of potential. Looking forward to what they can produce.

big ups to KPB, unbelievable that people really have the nerve to do such things in todays world :smh:

#stopracismforever

As much as I like Balotelli, I don't think he's going to last this transfer window. As soon as there's some hope for him, he still can't get his act together. :smh:

I like what KPB did, I hate racism, **** is disgusting!! :x :smh:

Plus his gf is :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
Mario is great but the way he plays means he can't solo up front, poaches out the butt so he needs a mid that can provide. hoping for Juve plus Pirlo wants him there. he sees something in him. and I think his native italy would do him better but italy is one of the most racist so he'll prolly do worse than what Boateng did. icing on the cake is his personality that'll drive so many clubs away but like he said i think last year "if i wasn't here you wouldn't have newspapers to sell"

It's a shame Pato was always so injured, the kid is smart, fast and great with the ball.

I hope to see him back in Europe in the future, he's only 23 so going back to Brasil to regain his confidence might be what he needs.

Inter want Lampard & Sahin.

Chamakh might be going on loan to West Ham, which would be good for him.

Newcastle seem like they will replace Ba with Remy, which is a GREAT replacement.

Giuseppe Rossi set to leave Villarreal to Fiorentina.

David Villa ready to leave Barcelona with Arsenal at the top of his list....GET. THIS. ******G. SIGNING. DONE. WENGER. :smokin :smokin

Inter want Lampard & Sahin.

Chamakh might be going on loan to West Ham, which would be good for him.

Newcastle seem like they will replace Ba with Remy, which is a GREAT replacement.

Giuseppe Rossi set to leave Villarreal to Fiorentina.

David Villa ready to leave Barcelona with Arsenal at the top of his list....GET. THIS. ******G. SIGNING. DONE. WENGER. :smokin :smokin

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: to all those :pimp:

I'm hoping AC makes a move for Balo, but i really doubt it 

That Pato deal was awful tho, I know he's been hurt and all but 15 mil drawn out over 4 years. There's a buyback clause tho. Hope he can regain form in Brazil and come back to Europe as a world class player. 

101GreatGoals is where to go for videos.
Twitter for everything else.

This

101 Great Goals is the best Football site, period. They have an iPhone app now aswell so it is even easier (not sure if you can get it in US and Canada, You will need to check)

In great Man United transfer news...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom