The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Can this guy just tear his ACL already?
can you tear yours already so that.....

oh wait, that just mean you would spend more time trolling here and we don't need that :smh:

As much as I enjoy watching Utd play, it's getting one sided and it looks like they're running away with the title :rolleyes

As much as I enjoy watching Utd play, it's getting one sided and it looks like they're running away with the title :rolleyes
let's not forget that last season Utd had an 8pt lead at one point... |I

they're in a very good position right now but there's still a long way to go...

Saints! 
nerd.gif

EDIT ~ Well, that didn't last long... and it's an OG!

Last edited:
If Arsenal get Ba or Villa won't we be too stacked up front?

Who gets bumped to the bench?

Theo
Podolski
Giroud
Ox

Gunners need to sell Gervihno and Chamakh with the quickness

I'd prefer Falcao over Villa though

Last edited:
let's not forget that last season Utd had an 8pt lead at one point... |I

they're in a very good position right now but there's still a long way to go...
you're right, anything can happen. but as of now, they have all the momentum

If Arsenal get Ba or Villa won't we be too stacked up front?
Who gets bumped to the bench?
Theo
Podolski
Giroud
Ox
Gunners need to sell Gervihno and Chamakh with the quickness
I'd prefer Falcao over Villa though
Ox and Giroud get bumped to the bench

:lol: naw... ayo Javi!

I think and hope it'll tighten up, and Chelsea may even get back into it, but you're right- United is in a strong position. Didn't think they'd get all 3 pts away at City, and they really shouldn't have except for Mancini starting Dzeko over Tevez and Nasri being soft, but obviously it's all still to play for. Then again, it could just be one of those years. Barca and Bayern 9 clear, Juve 8 clear, and Utd 7 clear all before January. There's always Ligue 1, but that doesn't particularly interest me, though there are a few teams worth watching.

Tranfer window should be interesting. Villa likely isn't going anywhere till this summer.

Can this guy just tear his ACL already?

You're a &%$*#.

Last edited:
Chelsea have triggered the Demba Ba release clause. He will not be in the squad tonight, and talks between CFC and Ba are to begin.

IDK how I feel about this. Much like the current version of Torres that we have, Ba has barren spells where he just doesn't score any goals, and when he isn't scoring goals, he provides little else. I guess it is fairly good business if his wages aren't too high, but honestly I would much rather that 7.5m be invested toward a player younger than 27 and without the injury history either. I guess we will find out if it's a good piece of business b/c at the moment it looks like it'll be done sooner than later.

If the fees end up being similar, no issue essentially swapping Sturridge for Ba. Still seems like a stop-gap until the big move for Falcao (or similar) can be done...

Seems like they are just taking the 12mil for Sturridge and rolling it to Ba and sitting on that until the summer. Not sure what else we will see from Chelsea unless its a defender

Be interesting to see what Newcastle do now, They cannot rely solely on Cisse, The other strikers they have are garbage Championship players at best:smh:

Ba is all but gone to Chelsea.

Walcott is about to FINALLY sign a new deal.

Adrian Lopez has started talks with Arsenal and might be coming to the Emirates for 13-15 million quid.

I can't wait to see who goes where, but Sturridge will be great with Suarez up front.

Back
Top Bottom