The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

villa and lopez to arsenal :smokin. Is gareth bale still leaving the spurs? spurs are playing good this year

lucas is at PSG already?

Last edited:
:lol:
Footy-negotiations... in the 21st century.
A_nafqdCMAAVHjz.jpg

:rofl:

Be interesting to see what Newcastle do now, They cannot rely solely on Cisse, The other strikers they have are garbage Championship players at best:smh:
Yeah, Newcastle will definitely need another striker after the Ba sale. Ba and Cisse are similar strikers tho and they definitely didn't play well together, maybe we will see Cisse return to the form he showed last season now that he won't play on the right. Strong rumors of them signing Loic Remy as a replacement.

**** performance by Chelsea. Should humble QPR no matter who is put out there.

Probably fair to QPR, tho. Marin absolutely should have been sent off for that horror tackle.

Liverpool ready to shock the world and end up in the top 4...after they defeat Utd next week :pimp:

Luis has been the best player thus far IMO. Just a lick above RVP...again my opinion Utd fans haha

I stayed away from the results/footy talk to catch up and watch the Everton v Chelsea game and the Arsenal v Southampton match.

Everton v Chelsea.
Entertaining game, man I wish Arsenal could/would pry Baines off Moyes. He's everything Arsene wants Gibbs to be. That left side of Baines and Pienaar is top notch going forward.

Arsenal v Southampton
While the whole team played like ****, I have never ever seen Sagna play so poorly. It hurt deep down to watch that. :smh:

I didnt expect us to score 7 goals a game but 1 shot on target for an entire mtach though? :smh:
We need to get a Diaby replacement/upgrade ASAP because while the the midfield is full of quality players in Wilshere, Cazorla and Arteta it just doesnt work. We need a mobile ball winner and Diaby is just a broken man....I dont even care about the player he "could" be if not always injured he just cant be depended upon. Hell I mean he walked off hurting himself taking a shot his last time out.....back in late September!!!!! :lol: :smh: His contract needs to be terminated so we are forced to go get someone else to balance our midfield (and defense) out.

With that said, although the transfer window is open, I have no hope of anything other than business as usual. Walcott will hopefully resign and Diaby will eventually make the bench and both will be touted as "like new signings"...business done.

QPR :wow: Shock result of the season thus far.

Sadly I'm going to have to go with Bradford FC of League 2 vs a full strength Arsenal. Hell my gradma called me from England to laugh and ask if I watched the match. :lol: :smh: She doesnt care too much about football but even she knew how big of a upset it was.

Last edited:
Would love to see Remy in an Arsenal kit.
Etienne Capoue would be a good replacement for Diaby. He's back in training btw. Not sure if he'll be ready for the next match

Liverpool ready to shock the world and end up in the top 4...after they defeat Utd next week :pimp:
Luis has been the best player thus far IMO. Just a lick above RVP...again my opinion Utd fans haha

Calm down dude, They have beat QPR and Sunderland who are 2 of the worst EPL teams, United will bring them back to earth :tongue:

^ Don't care. Haha

Yeah I'm sure Utd will beat Liverpool, specially at OT, but it's a huge game for Rodgers. It'll def give us a chance to see how far along they have come since August. Can't wait..Suarez vs RVP :pimp:

Btw, QPR is much better than what they have shown thus far in the season. They have mid table talent...showed that today vs Chelsea.

So Gary Neville's "views" are that people are human and make mistakes. Interesting take. Why do they give this dude a microphone?

Oh Mario... think he'll make it through this transfer window?

But grabbing players like that doesn't necessarily reflect well on Roberto either. 

Of course, these are all stills so it's tough to judge. 

Last edited:
Balo just doesn't give a **** anymore about City. Ship him to Juve already

Back
Top Bottom