The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Lol.

Anyone see the JT Instagram post on Lamps? Not a huge surprise tho.

Lampard is 34 though...

Last edited:
If i was Lampard I would switch to MLS now and enjoy living in America with the Lifestyle :D

If i was Lampard I would switch to MLS now and enjoy living in America with the Lifestyle :D

For a footballer there's nothing better than Europe. You're treated like a God. People know and respect you. You get royal treatment (esp for someone like Lamps playing for ENG and Chelsea). It's a hop and a skip over to South of France, etc.

If I were Lamps, I'd goto Italy and still get top flight football for a few more years, or go to China/Russia/Qatar and stack insane paper for the next 3 years.

For a footballer there's nothing better than Europe. You're treated like a God. People know and respect you. You get royal treatment (esp for someone like Lamps playing for ENG and Chelsea). It's a hop and a skip over to South of France, etc.
If I were Lamps, I'd goto Italy and still get top flight football for a few more years, or go to China/Russia/Qatar and stack insane paper for the next 3 years.

Yeah true man,

But when you are English and all you see is the bad weather the thought of LA for example with all the sun is a good prospect :lol:

Done deal.

I just saved a whole lot buying him at Newcastle on my fantasy team lol....cause his price is sure to go up in the coming weeks...

Last edited:
Gattuso's comments seem a bit moronic. Was he there? Also, his assessment that Italy isn't a "racist country" is basically a moot argument because a country doesn't have to be inherently racist to participate in racist chanting.

I mean, I know what Seedorf is saying, but I wholeheartedly disagree with him.

Spurs announce they have a deal to sign Lewis Holtby from Schalke in July when his contract expires. Beat out Arsenal.

Chamakh loaned to West Ham.

Rossi headed to Fiorentina, assuming he can pass the medical and agree wages. Both clubs have announced they've agreed on a fee.

Hasn't played since October 2011, not due back until March/April. I guess they'll hope to stay in contention for 3rd until then. One for the future if he approaches pre-injury form...

Hopefully it works out for Chamakh. Didn't realize AW said he wouldn't sign anyone until Walcotts contracted was sorted out.

Djourou off to Germany at Hanover96 on loan almost done.

It only needs to be handled formally." Djourou arrives late in the evening in Hanover and graduated in the same night the prescribed medical examination. Tomorrow he flies with the team in training camp in Portugal.

http://translate.google.com/transla...96/Aktuell/96-Boss-verpflichtet-Johan-Djourou

Chamakh gone for a while, Djourou almost gone for a while, Squillaci almost gone for a while, Arshavin looking to move to Reading....Wenger is clearing things out, but sucks they are loans.

neither of you must have sky tv.. gary is seriously the best commentator out right now.. his knowledge of the game is unmatched, so much in fact he makes every other pundit look lost..

Completely agreed. He's one of the best and I love it when he's calling a game Im watching.

Hopefully it works out for Chamakh.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/west-ham-sign-arsenal-striker-1518261

:smh:

He's better than nothing, I'm sure he'll do a job for them if given game time. He did well in France and in the CL before coming here and looked like a pretty good player when he first signed, a good player is in there somewhere he just needs game time.

Hell he took a shot :wow: from almost outside the box :wow: and scored :wow: :wow: against Reading in the COC...he's improved despite being out of the side for so long. :lol:

Last edited:
You can't deny the fact that Chamakh held it down when RvP was injured...once RvP came back, he was benched and that was that

After all the business/players we've given Barca, it's only right :lol: :pimp:
I guess that leaves some room for Neymar :tongue:

I've always wondered this lol...Its so random how Arsene Wenger first name is so close to Arsenal. When I was a kid growing up and following Arsenal, I thought Arsene renamed his name to closely sound like Arsenal lol

Alex Song for David Villa + 2mil basically. I'm surprised they'd let him go that easily. 

*edit Seen a couple "reports"(semi-legitimate twitter sources) that Liverpool had been lined up to sign Villa last year but they opted out when he broke his leg. Is it just me or does that sound completely non-sensical/ridiculous? 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom