The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

I still need the kit and shorts man.

I got that kit. My favorite one tho, is by far this classic piece.

White collar, Gold outline, White shield in gold trim holding the Manchester crest. The shorts also :smokin

Yeah that one is hella dope. What year was this one?

Mou sucking up...it's cool. United was the better squad, I admit

2 straight games for Madrid that the refs had a huge effect on the game

Yeah that one is hella dope. What year was this one?

Mou sucking up...it's cool. United was the better squad, I admit

2 straight games for Madrid that the refs had a huge effect on the game

2006-2007

Best Man-U kit year ever. The away kit was just as good as well. Manchester needs to go back to using gold outline and trim.

Last edited:
Ref didn't even pull out a yellow, just straight red :x... Nani was going for the ball and you could tell it in his eyes, Arbeloa is a pretty floppy player too.... Diego Lopez played crazy also doe.

Bayern or Borussia are going to win the CL this year

Last edited:
Arbeloa is the weakest link our squad. Nani was exposing him on the counter on the right defensive side all first-half. Welbeck too at times finding holes.

When Pepe's in form, wouldn't mind him paired with Varane centrally and sliding Ramos back outside to RB.

Ref didn't even pull out a yellow, just straight red :x... Nani was going for the ball and you could tell it in his eyes, Arbeloa is a pretty floppy player too.... Diego Lopez played crazy also doe.

i dont know there are pics that show Nani looking at Arbeloa. I think it is a fair call, if Pepe would of done that, all hell would break loose at OT if he did not get a red.

Houston vs Santos.... Lets see if MLS is any closer to Liga MC cause historically it hasn't been close...

Houston vs Santos.... Lets see if MLS is any closer to Liga MC cause historically it hasn't been close...

Just by the way they set their teams up, U can tell they aren't close. They are playing in Houston and they came out with a 4-5-1, while Santos is out there playing with 3 forwards... Even if Houston pulls off the win today, they will get slaughtered in Torreon.

Arbeloa is the weakest link our squad. Nani was exposing him on the counter on the right defensive side all first-half. Welbeck too at times finding holes.

When Pepe's in form, wouldn't mind him paired with Varane centrally and sliding Ramos back outside to RB.

Arbeloa gets exposed every other week it seems. Wouldn't mind going after Walker from Tottenham next season.

Agreed on your second statement but Ramos has transitioned so well into playing that center spot. Saved Pique's sorry &$@ every time in the Euros too.

I actually enjoy Liga mx but not when the game is in Spanish. I can't wait till it starts being shown on espn2

Where do yall usually get your tix for EPL matches??
damn rck2 always popping in and asking for a way to hustle your way into England and get tix
laugh.gif

The times i went to england, Locals just said go to the stadium during the day and I did. took the underground to West Ham few years back, walked through the neighborhood and just went to an open window at the box office. lot of the time you can't get tix cuz its reserved for season ticket holders (only reason I couldn't see Arsenal or ManU the many times) but paid I think 60 pounds for lower level seats behind goal. these african dudes were in line behind the box office to see their first game too and found out day of the match we got seats damn near next to each other

in Liverpool there was a Cab driver that took me to my hotel and talked footy. he's said for the past 20 years he's been a season ticket holder for Everton for about 2K pounds, only sees a few games a season but that's his team

Arbeloa gets exposed every other week it seems. Wouldn't mind going after Walker from Tottenham next season.

Agreed on your second statement but Ramos has transitioned so well into playing that center spot. Saved Pique's sorry &$@ every time in the Euros too.
Real madrid might get him over the summer.

Warren was absolutely ridiculous calling the game on Fox Soccer. Was disgusted by the amount of bias and lack of impartiality by the commentator. Acting like it was the worst call ever made in the history of football. :smh:

FWIW. Roy Keane even said the ref made the right call.

Not only did Nani go in with a high boot, HE EXTENDED HIS FOOT even further after he had already kicked the other player in the chest.

Nani will flop if you breathe on him. No sympathy for him whatsoever. It's pretty ridiculous that United fans are crying over a call going against them when they've gotten the calls in every other match they've ever played. :lol:

Former Manchester United captain Roy Keane believes referee Cuneyt Cakir "made the right call" when he sent off Nani in Tuesday night's Champions League battle with Real Madrid at Old Trafford.

• Delaney: Real profit from red card
• Blog: The best team lost

Irate United boss Sir Alex Ferguson was seething with rage as the last-16 tie was transformed by the contentious decision of the Turkish official to dismiss Nani for his high challenge on Alvaro Arbeloa in the 56th minute at a moment when the home side were in the ascendancy, but Keane had little sympathy for the banished Portuguese winger.

"The referee has made the right call," Keane told ITV Sport. "It's dangerous play, it's a red card. He knows there are other footballers on the pitch and to be fair to the referee, he took a few minutes, spoke to his assistant and decided it was a red card.

"I don't think the referee made the decision because he waited a couple of minutes while one of the players was getting treatment and I think it was the assistant that made the call. Whatever people are getting upset about it, but I think he made the right call.

"Any time I got sent off in my career, I always thought did I give the referee a chance to send me off? If the answer is yes, then it is out of your hands. Everyone is upset about it and United are slightly unlucky to go out, but it's dangerous play. Whether he meant it or not is irrelevant. It was dangerous play, red card.

"Whether the referee was brave or not, it was the right decision. Let's not forget that Nani is quick to go down, he is not always the bravest boy."

What are people talking about? Nani could have de-nutted someone with that high leg. Have any of you played organized soccer? That was a dangerous play whether malicious or not it could have been bad...especially with the cleats up. You make contact and its a Red. No one would be whining if Pepe or Ramos would have gotten a Red for that. Regardless it is what it is. Madrid played to win and Man U played it safe. Madrid scored 3 goals today and Man U zero. Also you got to give Madrid props in the last three games they beat Barca Away Barca Home and ManU Away...that's a nice stretch.

Last edited:
Just saw the replay of the match. Very entertaining. Red card obv swung the whole match.

That pass from Ozil to Higuain on that 2nd goal.....wow

not a red, arbeloa has a history of flopping, anyway, fans and players quit after the card, great effort by david de gea still making saves after the team gave up on winning, they labeled us the come back kings but we didnt show it tonight

Back
Top Bottom