The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

How hard would it be to get Champions League Final tickets?

I get to London the day before the final matches of the EPL 
ohwell.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
This game gave me too many memories of Ronaldo running down the left-wing, then dribbling thru defenders, cutting to the center, and shooting his knuckle shot from 17 yards outs.

If Ronaldo stayed Manchester United would have had every premiership and another champions league title. :frown:

That Nani send off was pay back for him ******g up Ronaldo's super goal against Spain in the friendly a couple years ago,

Last edited:
As for Nani, like I said, it was reckless, but if you watch the entire play from the original pass, from what I remember, his eyes were tracking the ball the whole time. It wouldn't have been the first time a player tried to intercept a ball like that with a highish boot... and normally they're able to, at least, deflect the ball.  He didn't expect the Madrid player to come charging in... I'm not necessarily a Nani fan, but I wouldn't blame him this time. 

The Red card Undoubtedly shifted the momentum, but Real Madrid still had to find the back of the net twice to advance, and they did. That Modric goal was impressive no matter how many players were on the pitch.

This game gave me too many memories of Ronaldo running down the left-wing, then dribbling thru defenders, cutting to the center, and shooting his knuckle shot from 17 yards outs.

If Ronaldo stayed Manchester United would have had every premiership and another champions league title. :frown:

I still need the kit and shorts man.

Good game had me standing up the whole time, Ronaldo had a horrible game. Diego Lopez man of the match for me.

Jose Mourinho - The Best team Lost Today

He's getting ready to fill Sir Alex Ferguson shoe's

Btw, interesting note. This was the same Turkish referee that was assigned to do the Portugal vs Spain semi-final game, the Portuguese federation and media were opposed to the referee because of his strong ties to Spanish football, they tried to relieve him, but UEFA said no.

Last edited:
This big *** 6'8 ex-pat dude smashed his glasses after the Ronaldo goal. Whole bar was kind of shook... :lol:

Still laughing inside... :rofl:

By the book, that foul was a red for Nani. 50/50 call, would have been okay with a yellow and harsh warning. Prefer not to win that way.

Luka snipe for the Spanish papers.

If DDG was MOTM first-leg, then Diego Lopez certainly was today.

This big *** 6'8 ex-pat dude smashed his glasses after the Ronaldo goal. Whole bar was kind of shook... :lol:

Still laughing inside... :rofl:

:rofl:

Was watching both games....BVB gave them that work, and from what I'm hearing about people who bet on the game, they weren't even favored

Back
Top Bottom