The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

Originally Posted by DLo13

Arsenal better get stuck with Dortmund in their group.
Looking forward to those matches.

Not so much the result, but the matches should be really entertaining.

Group A is gonna be
pimp.gif
.United and Madrid got cakewalks.Arsenal is gonna get beatdowns from Dortmund, but will still get through.Somebody must have tipped off Chelsea, since they bought from Valencia and Genk this summer.G is gonna be the no-name, but highly entertaining group.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

pimp.gif
at the female host...
Yup
pimp.gif

Knew people were thinking the same thing
laugh.gif

Melanie Winiger... I think.
Also... why are some people taking notes?

Does anyone remember the girl from the WC drawing, I think her name was Fernanda? 
Melanie just lowkey told CR7 she's DTF 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

Yup
pimp.gif

Knew people were thinking the same thing
laugh.gif

Melanie Winiger... I think.
Also... why are some people taking notes?

Does anyone remember the girl from the WC drawing, I think her name was Fernanda? 
Melanie just lowkey told CR7 she's DTF 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Noticed that too
"You can teach me after the show"

^ im glad im not the only person that noticed
roll.gif

fam must of been like "%%# she just say?"
laugh.gif

207m6pc.jpg

stress (Melanie's husband)

Group A, F, D will be interesting

Looking at G again, at least we should get some hostile confrontations between Shakhtar and ZSP.

looking forward to the group stages, there going to be a lot of great ties in all groups.

cant wait to see my two favorite teams, and historically champions league rivals, manchester united and benfica square up against each other again
eek.gif

[h6]Group A: Manchester City, Bayern Munchen, Villareal CF, SSC Napoli
Group B: Trabzonspor, CSKA Moskva, Inter Milan, Lille
Group C: Manchester United, Benfica, Basel, Galanti
Group D: Real Madrid, Olympique Lyonnais, Ajax, Dinamo Zagreb
Group E: Chelsea, Valencia, Bayern Leverkusen, Genk
Group F: Borussia Dortmund, Arsenal, Marseille, Olympiakos
Group G: FC Porto, Shakhtar Donetsk, Zenit St Petersburg, APOEL
Group H: FC Barcelona, AC Milan, Bate Borisov, Viktoria Plzen[/h6]
For those who are late.

Tottenham Hotspur have announced the signing of Emmanuel Adebayor on a season-long loan.

The Togolese international has scored 81 goals in 186 appearances for both Arsenal and Manchester City since he arrived in the Premier League from French side Monaco.

Spurs fans will also, not too fondly, remember that Adebayor was on loan at Real Madrid for the second-half last season.

The six foot three forward scored twice against Tottenham at the Bernabeu when Los Blancos beat them 4-0 on the night in the Champions League quarter-final.

http://www.talksport.co.u...n-emmanuel-adebayor-loan

Modric met Levy today and made it very clear that he wanted to move to #CFC. Levy told him that was up to #THFC. Spurs waiting on new bid.

#SWAG
pimp.gif

I really like how the teams were spread out this year. Group A, D, and F look like real competition form within. I think group D edges group A as the the "group of death".

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

jozy scored 2 more goals today for alkmaar. make that 5 goals in 5 games
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I know dudes actually thought he was done at 21. 

There was a great quote from the Alkmaar manager earlier this week about just how much more they think they can develop Jozy. I'll see if I can find it. 

Barca will take the group. Can't wait to see Barca-Milan at the San Siro and Ibra coming back to the Nou Camp. Should be interesting to see the reception he gets

Originally Posted by r9brockburst

United and Barca in pretty easy groups, our draw is trickier than it looks.
I agree, Valencia and Leverkusen are obviously not Chelsea good but Leverkusen finished 2nd last year in the Bundesliga, and despite losing Mata, Valencia still have a fairly decent squad. Shouldn't have a problem finishing first but they'll be a few scares with draws IMO cause Chelsea is prone to that. -_-

Back
Top Bottom