The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

Great camera-work there... showed the disappointed-expression of the Udinese manager with Theo celebrating in the background. Right place at the right time.

I still think Walcott is a brainless player but that was a sweet goal.

Gervinho is a baller who'll be even more dangerous if he learns to release the ball sooner.

van Persie is a world class player and one of the best strikers in the world. It's a damn shame he's guaranteed to miss time due to injury this season and I think we will suffer upfront when he is out. He's far and away the best attacker on the team and we really need another striker that can back him up. I think the way things are going van Persie will be on his way out next summer so we should enjoy him while we can.

Arsenal have a ton of needs and theres no way we'll address all of them by next week. Heck, there's a chance we address none of them by next week. We need another CB, a starting LB, a back-up CM, a starting AM and back-up CF. Our 2 priorities are CB and AM...I'd really love for Wenger to sign another CM but he seems satisified with Song, Wilshere, Ramsey, Frimpong and Rosicky(
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
). Cameroon are set to miss out on January's ACN so we'll probably have Song available then which reduces the likelihood of us getting a back-up CM.

1st time I've been able to smile about something dealing with Arsenal in a month. RvP and Theo 
pimp.gif
Szczesny 
pimp.gif

UCL Group Stage draw tomorrow.

Fenerbahce got kicked out by UEFA due to an ongoing match-fixing scandal in Turkey.

Join me in rooting for a Barca/Milan/Citeh/Dortmund super group, will you?

[h2]POT 1 [/h2]
Manchester United
Barcelona
Chelsea
Bayern Munich
Arsenal
Real Madrid
Porto
Inter Milan

[h2]POT 2 [/h2]
AC Milan
Lyon
Shakhtar Donetsk
Valencia
Benfica
Villarreal
CSKA Moscow
Marseille

[h2]POT 3 [/h2]
Zenit St Petersburg
Ajax
Bayer Leverkusen
Olympiakos
Manchester City
Lille
Basel 
BATE Borisov
[h2]POT 4 [/h2]Borussia Dortmund
Napoli
Dynamo Zagreb
APOEL Nicosia
Genk
FC Viktoria Plzen
Otelul Galati
Trabzonspor

"I'm here to play football and to enjoy it and win titles," Nasri told City's official website.

"I spoke to Patrick Vieira about the move as it was important to get advice from players who played for the club know the club very well. Vieira said City is the place to be. It is the club of the future, they want to win everything. They have a big, big, big project.

"I can see [Manchester City fans] are really passionate and it reminds me a little bit of Marseille.

"Arsenal have good fans but not that passionate since they moved from Highbury to the Emirates. I remember when we played against City, when we lost 3-0, the crowd was amazing.

"That is what I want. When you play football it is for a good atmosphere."

#shotsfired

Nasri taking the Fernando Torres approach to his old club
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Looks like Gooners won't be happy with club legend Vieira either...

Newcastle midfielder Joey Barton has been given permission to speak to QPR. It is understood the London club have made an approach for the 28-year-old, who is in the final year of his contract at St James' Park, and have been told they can talk to the player. Barton was made available for a free transfer earlier this summer after criticising the club's recruitment policy via his Twitter account.

Lol.

Chelsea are close to signing promising Mexico striker Ulises Davila in a deal that would result in him being loaned to affiliate club Vitesse for a season.

pimp.gif
lets make it official Chelsea.. 

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

Chelsea are close to signing promising Mexico striker Ulises Davila in a deal that would result in him being loaned to affiliate club Vitesse for a season.

pimp.gif
lets make it official Chelsea.. 

I heard great things about this kid, would be nice to see him in a Chelsea kit in a few years time.

as usual,Barca will be in a weak-!%* group and since the final's gonna be held in Germany i also expect Bayern to get easy teams as well...

Back
Top Bottom