The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

happy for Becks...
pimp.gif
 United legend

my man wins trophies wherever he goes...

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

I don't think he'll get sacked, but AVB needs to watch his back - especially considering Guus Hiddink is now looking for work. Wouldn't be surprised if a 'Director of Football' position opens up soon. 
they need stability. this manager carousel at chelsea needs to stop. its like if you dont win the champions league in your first year you're out. abramovich has done alot for the club but i think his managerial decisions and his obsession with the champions league are holding them back.

Cassano back at Milan

Antonio Cassano has returned to AC Milan's headquarters for the first time since undergoing heart surgery.
It was initially unclear what the problem was, but Milan later announced that he would require a heart operation after suffering an ischaemic stroke.
He was discharged from hospital a fortnight ago and has now been reunited with his team-mates after making an appearance at the Milanello Sports Centre, the club's training base.
http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11863/7324124/Milan-welcome-back-Cassano

Originally Posted by back1ntheday

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

I don't think he'll get sacked, but AVB needs to watch his back - especially considering Guus Hiddink is now looking for work. Wouldn't be surprised if a 'Director of Football' position opens up soon. 
they need stability. this manager carousel at chelsea needs to stop. its like if you dont win the champions league in your first year you're out. abramovich has done alot for the club but i think his managerial decisions and his obsession with the champions league are holding them back.
Agreed 100%...The best teams have long term managers.  This thing of "win today or your fired tomorrow" is just ridiculous and juvenile of Roman.  
Plus the fact that most of the "best" players on his team are 30+, new players need to be purchased, but the manager needs to stay. 

Making silly purchases like Torres aren't helping either...

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

somebody needs to tell adebayor he isnt in la liga anymore, he had like 4 flops today, ridiculous
Doesn't help that he has VDV, Bale, and Modric flopping along with him
laugh.gif

COYS regardless

Originally Posted by TheGoogler

Wow what a game. Stadium was packed, great atmosphere. Luckily it wasn't raining much during the game. Landon's goal felt like it was going so slow towards the net 
laugh.gif

Undefeated at home all season. LA Galaxy 2011 MLS Champions!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

bk55t.png

Great season, after party was a great way to end it!

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

somebody needs to tell adebayor he isnt in la liga anymore, he had like 4 flops today, ridiculous
Right, because flopping is exclusive to La Liga...
Anyway, I really like that Parker/Modric partnership in the middle of the park; they compliment each other exceedingly well. And what a dazzling performance by Bale. I was looking for him to build on his progress last season, and he hasn't disappointed. I'd probably have him third if I was ranking players of the season in the EPL right now- behind RvP and Silva.  

According to L'Equipe, Anelka will after his contract with Chelsea switch to Shanghai Shenghua.

Back
Top Bottom