The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

Torres and Andy Carroll start on the bench today, plan a halftime debate over who was a bigger waste.

800x.jpg

Ronny's new boots.

1000x.jpg

Chelsea's backs caught too high up again!

Magnificent ball by Adam, great touch by Johnson.

What do you know Sturridge is better playing in a partnership up front than on the wing... too bad it doesn't help Chelski's defense

Casillas is more than human. Mourinho is the man: I couldn't stop laughing when he was jockeying Callejon after one of the goals. 3 points and we get the hell out of there.

Adam Cristman is possibly the worst player in the MLS. Everytime he gets on the field, I cringe. It's a shame Chad Barrett is injured, he's a superstar compared to Cristman.

well deserved, best team all year
wonder what happens from here with beckham and also donovan if he goes over to england again

fully convinced gonzalez should be with the usmnt

David Luiz and John Obi Mikel played like bums today. Ashley Cole wasnt much better. The top 4 is looking dangerously close to being taken away from Chelsea

I don't think he'll get sacked, but AVB needs to watch his back - especially considering Guus Hiddink is now looking for work. Wouldn't be surprised if a 'Director of Football' position opens up soon. 

Was at the game tonight . Galaxy all day it was only right they were the best all season and they were at home . But if it was the Dogders winning the championship there would be riots!!!!

Wow what a game. Stadium was packed, great atmosphere. Luckily it wasn't raining much during the game. Landon's goal felt like it was going so slow towards the net 
laugh.gif

Undefeated at home all season. LA Galaxy 2011 MLS Champions!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

bk55t.png

Much trouble at Ajax Amsterdam.
Many among them Cruyff were upset about van Gaals new job at Ajax.
During a meeting of the Ajax board, Cruyff insulted Edgar Davids:
"You're only here because you are black".

Back
Top Bottom