The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

laugh.gif
is that Brek Shea in the background?

USNMT stans are gonna wet themselves if they see this.

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

laugh.gif
is that Brek Shea in the background?

USNMT stans are gonna wet themselves if they see this.
USMNT fans know he's training with Arsenal through December. 

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

so all hes gonna do is train with them? no playing or anything in an arsenal kit?

Wenger said he might give him a shot in the reserves, so who knows.

Wenger was quoted saying he hopes to get him some competitive match minutes with the reserve team. This is like a month long test drive. He'll be with them right up until the January window opens, Wenger will get a very detailed look and if he wants him you have to presume he'll make a very serious offer.

I hope he goes somewhere else though, too many younger prospects with more upside in his way at Arsenal, that kid Oxlade-Chamberlain is the real deal.
Some pics of Juan training with VfB Stuttgart
pimp.gif

359juwo.jpg

rrmam8.jpg

I'm sorry but Uruguayans are always going to be suspect when it comes to issues of race in my book.

I don't personally know any Uruguayans, but why are they more suspect when it comes to race?

Jack Wilshere has emerged as a long-term target for Real Madridhttp://www.caughtoffside.com/tag/real-madrid.

The Arsenal and England midfielder is on a five-man short-list of players the Spanish giants want in their colours by 2014.

Spanish paper Marca, which is seen as a mouthpiece for Real, has run a story that the Bernabeu side want to sign Europe’s best young players for fees around the £25million mark rather than go for proven mega-stars.

SOURCE: Daily Mirror

See you in a few years, Jack, in the WHITE. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

Jack Wilshere has emerged as a long-term target for Real Madridhttp://www.caughtoffside.com/tag/real-madrid.

The Arsenal and England midfielder is on a five-man short-list of players the Spanish giants want in their colours by 2014.

Spanish paper Marca, which is seen as a mouthpiece for Real, has run a story that the Bernabeu side want to sign Europe’s best young players for fees around the £25million mark rather than go for proven mega-stars.

SOURCE: Daily Mirror

See you in a few years, Jack, in the WHITE. 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 NEVER.GONNA.HAPPEN.

Jack is a Gooner through and through and there would be more riots in north London if the board cashed in on him.

On that note, thank god club football is back as these past two weeks have been tough.

Rvp!!! 1-1 Theo with a great final ball after skinning his man, I love this move he's added against defenders who lunge in.

Hahaha Song was like "nah Gervinho I ain't giving you this to $#@% up again, I'm going to RVP"

2-1 Thanks to RVP.

Back
Top Bottom